Confused Lust

So like- jacking off warning? Am I supposed to call it that? I dunno
———
Third Person Pov:

"What?! I have to get naked?!" Tom asks Tord with a grossed out expression, Tord sighs.

"Look, I don't want to do this as much as you- but it's what Red Leader wants done and we have to do it because otherwise we'll both get in trouble," Tord replies and Tom looks at him with a unsure look. "I have no choice."

"Does that mean you have to touch.." Tom motions to his crouch with his head. "down there?.."

"Sadly yes," Tord isn't sure if this is bad or good to him, his heart is racing from just imagining Tom naked but the sane side to him is making him question every single thing he knows, he's never even experienced love before so he doesn't have a clue what all these symptoms are.

"Just don't touch my face, my natural instinct is to bite if your hand goes near there," Tord nods slowly and Tom sighs.

"We're going to do this in my bathtub, so you should head there first and get comfortable because you'll be in there for a half an hour," Tord says and grabs the tubes from the box which rests on his bed. "I'll do my best not to touch down there too much, I just need to get it all covered. I'll be preparing out here until you say you're ready to begin."

"Okay," Tom lets go of the wall that keeps him standing and crawls over to the door, opening it up. "I'll call out to you when I'm ready." Tom then crawls into the bathroom and closes the door.

Once Tom is out of sight, Tord quickly grabs a pillow and screams into it with a large red blush covering his entire face. He really is NOT ready for this! He's going to see his friend naked and for some reason that's really making him freak out, but what's really bothering him is WHY is he freaking out?! It's just his friend, but yet he feels so incredibly flustered by the thought of it.

After around two minutes of nonstop panicking, Tom calls from the bathroom, "I'm Ready now Tord!" to which Tord flinches and throws down the pillow on to the bed, he is SO scared right now.

Tord takes a few deep breaths and mumbles to himself, "Come on Tord, you can do this. It'll only take a few minutes of your time..." Tord shakes off his jitters before grabbing the tubes and opening the bathroom door.

Tom has his eyes closed as his body barely fits in the tub from the size of his arms, legs, and tail; Tom seems completely embarrassed by his deformed body while Tord is just looking at his body with a unmistakable heart beat raging in his chest and a hardcore blush covering his entire face, Tord gulps before closing the door behind him.

"Can we just make this quick? This is really embarrassing.." Tom says with a blush on his face as he opens his eyes, only to look away from Tord.

"Y-yeah.." Tord sits on his knees next to the bathtub and puts on his rubber gloves, he takes the first tube of chemical and opens it up, pouring all of the stuff on to his clothed palms and rubbing them together to cover the entire bottom sides of his hands. "Ready?"

"Yeah.." Tord places his hands on Tom's bare chest which makes Tom flinch, Tord then begins to rub the chemical on to Tom's purple dotted skin. "C-cold..."

Tord rubs the chemical gently on to the entire front of his torso, the sides of his torso which gives Tom mega shivers, and arms which is quite hard since he has to hit all the creases between the claws.

Tord then moves his hands down to Tom's legs; Tord uses the second tube of chemical to rub Tom's inner thighs which makes Tom hold back a moan since he's quite sensitive there, he then rubs his huge legs which are now just monster feet and makes sure to hit every inch of it.

Tord then looks to Tom and says, "You know where I have to touch now right?"

"Y-yes..." Tom says and looks away with a embarrassed look. "Just be quick..."

Tord looks to Tom's limp member and gulps again before taking a deep breath, he grabs the last tube and fills his right hand with it, then using his wet hand to take a hold of Tom's member; his professional mind tells him to just cover his parts quickly and get it over with, but another part of him can't help but slowly feel around the length in front of him.

Tord gently rubs his thumb around the tip and Tom almost moans but holds it back with his chemical covered monster hand over his mouth, he asks, "Wh-what are you d-doing?.. I-I said be quick..."

Tord remains silent as he slowly begins to pump the male's member within his gentle grasp, Tom lets out little whimpers and moans in response as he is still very confused on why Tord is acting like this.

"T-Tord..~" Tom slightly moans and covers half his face with his large hand, blush covers both their faces as Tord starts to pump even faster. Tord looks over at Tom to see he has a semi lewd look on his face which makes a tent form in his pants form just the sight of it.

Tord has never thought about these sort of sexual things before, so he doesn't really know what this odd feeling he has down below is. Tord starts to pump faster which causes Tom's length to become harder in Tord's hand, all Tord knows is that he's loving every response Tom is giving him and wants to see more.

Tom's legs twitch as precum slowly drips on to Tord's fingers; Tom of course is really confused and would stop Tord, but the chemicals only let him barely move which makes him only able to talk and slowly move his limbs around.

"You're beautiful.." Tord says as he looks at Tom's flustered face, he would've never been able to even imagine this face on him before this moment.

"Sh-shut up C-Commie..." Tom says, trying to sound mad but his sensitivity makes it hard to, Tom begins to slowly pant with his tongue slightly sticking out as he feels a orgasm slowly coming on. "F-fuck~" Tom tightly closes his eyes as Tord pumps him faster, the chemical seeming to lube the area quite nicely. Tom suddenly arches his back and makes a "Ngh~!" sound before he cums on to Tord's hand and his own stomach.

Tord looks at Tom's tired lewd face as Tom pants intensely and rests the back of his forearm on his forehead with his eyes loosely closed, Tord then lets go of Tom's member and examines the semen on his fingers, he thinks to himself, "Sticky.." as he slightly plays with it between his fingertips.

"Y-you.. weirdo..." Tom mutters as sweat trickles down his face and Tord looks at him. "You g-gay fuck.. y-you..." Tom could've sworn he were straight but he's starting to have his doubts now while Tord is so innocent he doesn't even know what the hell "gay" means...