fights and advice

Start from the beginning

"ok i'm glad nothing got physical or intense but why didn't you guys at least tell us?" toni asks. "we thought you'd be disappointed." aiden says. "we're not disappointed. in fact i'm proud of you guys. standing up for each other is something very sweet. especially if it's about something doing with sexuality. that's an important subject matters for us." i say.

"am i gay?" aiden asks and looks down. me and toni laugh a little bit. "that's not really up to us to answer bud. and usually a six year old wouldn't know the answer to that. you just have to wait until your a little older." toni says. "oh ok." he says.

"can we go back to what we were doing?" ev asks. "what were you doing?" i ask. "playing." aiden answers. "algebraic equations. trying to solve for x with the exponents." ev answers. i giggle at there polar opposite responses and tell them they can go back upstairs.

"do you think aiden is gay?" toni asks. "it's a little early to tell. i think he can definitely turn out gay in the future but as of right now he probably has know idea. i wouldn't mind at all though." i say. "yea me neither of course. i was just wondering your opinion." she says.

juniper's pov

normally on weekdays i would stay with aunt betty and uncle jughead's house but today i had to go to thornhill. i needed advice from liam and i wanted to do it in person. we're currently in his room right now just talking.

"so why did you come here today?" he asks. "to talk to you. i need advice." i say. "amelia?" he asks. "h-how did you know?" i ask. "well she's like the only person you talk about ever." he says. "true.." i admit.

"so what do you need help with?" he asks. "asking her to be my girlfriend. you know? officially." i say. "why would you come to me for dating advice? i can barley confess my feelings for mason." he says.

"i know but your the best for advice. and your basically my gay best friend even though we're blood related cousins." i say. "aww well i'm flattered you think that." he says. "your welcome." i say.

"ok so i'm assuming you don't want to do this over text right? you want to ask amelia in person?" he asks. "yea. i want it to be somewhat meaningful. and i don't want her to think i'm hiding behind a screen or anything." i say.

"ok well you could always just invite her over for dinner and then talk to her in your bedroom." he suggests. "nah that's not meaningful enough." i say.

"uh ok what about just riding your bikes to sweetwater river. then you can stargaze and while your in the moment you can tell her you want to be in a relationship with her." he says. "that sounds really nice but laying on the ground is not really my thing. bugs and all." i say.

"so far i've given two great suggestions and youve shit down both. you are impossible." he says. "i'm sorryyyy i'm picky." i say and laugh.

"ooo how about one of those really cool and trendy dates that are going around on tik tok and pinterest." he says. "what?" i ask. "the ones where you turn your trunk into a bedroom basically with pillows and fairy lights." he says and i'm still confused. "i have no clue what that is." i say. "ugh your so uncultured. i'll show you a picture." he says and rolls his eyes playfully.

"oh my god that is so cool

"oh my god that is so cool." i say. "see i have good ideas." he says. "you definitely do." i say. "and i'm great." he says. "and your great." i say and laugh. "and i'm the best." he says. "and your the best." i repeat and he smiles.

"so your now going to confess your love to amelia?" he asks. "yea. i finally am. thank you so much." i say. "oh it was nothing. i'm just glad your shooting your shot." he says. "i'm glad too." i say. "should we hug or something...or?" i ask awkwardly. "of course. hugging is what family is for." he says and we give each other a hug.

A/n: hey guys. recently i've been trying to plan out the rest of this book and i think i've finally come to a good and reasonable decision. i'm not sure if i should tell you guys though because a lot of you might get mad 😬

Instas:

@Tiny.Topaz

wow i rarely post pics of myself anymore 🤷🏽‍♀️ comments: @cherylbombshell- my wife is so gorgeous @ronnie

comments:
@cherylbombshell- my wife is so gorgeous
@ronnie.lodge- perty hehe
@betty1cooper- we stan a beautiful queen
@fangs.fogarty- ok i see you tiny
@sweet_pea- your whole feed is just your kids. lol it's still cute though

@Brandon_Bt

am i lucky or what? @gia

am i lucky or what? @gia.kelgarty
comments:
@gia.kelgarty- nah i'm the lucky one
@emily_cecelia- fred we need to beat this
@fred.andrews- we def do emily. i'm coming over now
@juniper_cooper_blossom- ok you guys are such a cute couple
@liam_bt- my fave couple
@dagwood_cooperblossom- how cute