adventures in babysitting

A/n: this is looooong

liam's pov

my moms were crazy to think that inviting everyone over and having the teens babysit the kids was a good idea. all my aunts and uncles dropped off the kids for the night and are going out to dinner and then a club.

i'm currently hiding in my room right now with brandon and dagwood because we don't want to go downstairs. "brandon get your ass down here and help!" gianna screams. "i'm not going." brandon whispers to us.

"me either. it's like jurassic park down there." i say. i wasn't even exaggerating to be honest. our house is huge and even from upstairs we could hear the screaming, crying, and chaos of all the kids downstairs. "i never knew kids should be such animals." dagwood says.

all of a sudden the door opens and angelica is standing there. "all of you get downstairs now or i'm calling mom." she says. "it's not our fault the kids are being too much to handle." brandon says. "just get downstairs and help. don't be brats." ang says. "fine whatever." i roll my eyes and walk out of the room with dagwood and brandon behind me. "it's really not that bad. just play with them." angelica says as we walk down the stairs.

the living room is mainly where everyone is right now. there's a bunch of blankets layed out of the floor so that noah and avani can play and roll around. there's also a ton of barbie doll houses and race car tracks on the rug that cora, vivi, evi, sebi, and aiden are playing with.

grace and layla are watching disney channel while sitting on the blankets with noah and avani. tayleigh, luke, lizzie, juliet, and nicolette are playing minecraft on there ipads on the couch together. and of course all the teens are trying to make sure everything stays calm.

"i'm hungry!" vivi screams. "i guess it's time to make dinner." i say. lea, angelica, ella, and kayla stay with the kids while me, brandon, dagwood, juniper, fred, emily, gianna, amelia, and mason go to the kitchen.

"what's something easy we can make?" emily asks. "i guess we can check the freezer." juniper says and opens it. "dinosaur nuggets and digiorno pizza?" she asks. "perfect." i say. "how do we even make that?" brandon asks. "oh my god are you serious? you just put it in the oven." amelia says.

"is everyone going to eat in here?" fred asks. "yea. there going to make a mess in the living room if they ate in there." gianna says. "do you have a high chair? or two for that matter?" juniper asks. "no. the youngest in our family is 5." i say. "it's fine avani eats on my parents laps all the time. she doesn't need a high chair." fred says. "i can feed noah from my lap but it's gonna be really messy." juniper says.

"that works. i guess we'll just let the pizza and nuggets cook until there ready now." mason says. we all walk back into the living room. "someone play dolls with us!" ev says. "no one wants to play dolls with you evi we're busy." tayleigh says.

"you rude little asshole!" vivi screams. "vivian no!" lea says. "asshole asshole!" vivi says and some of the kids start laughing. "bitch." cora says. "cora stop it." dagwood says and cora frowns. "don't yell at her you shit." vivi says.

"enough with the cursing viv or i'm calling mom and dad." fred says. "you are shit. you are shit. you are shittttt." vivi says in a sing song voice. "oh my god." grace mumbles and giggles.

"seriously vivi cut it out or i swear to god i will-" fred starts. "you'll what? hit me?" viv asks sassily. "would you like me to?" fred snaps back. "sure and oh and i'll tell mom that you invited emily over late last night to...you know." viv says and winks. "vivian elizabeth andrews!" fred screams and starts chasing vivi around the whole house. i'm pretty sure vivi thinks it's a joke because she's just laughing the entire time.