nationals day two

A/n: sorry for not posting in so long it was just recently my birthday so i've been busy 🙃

toni's pov

another day. another competition. only today is solo and duet day. the kids competing today are ella, tayleigh, juliet, lizzie, grace, vivian, and evianna. solos are really stressful though so we're all doing our best to make this day go smoothly as possible.

angelicas not performing today so she's helping with tayleigh's makeup right now. ella's doing her own. i'm doing grace's and cheryl is doing ev. liam and brandon are still sleeping. aiden is really excited today because after awards is over we all get to go swimming in the pool but right now he's watching tv.

"can i have more candy?" ev asks. "no you already ate a lot." cheryl says. "but i need more." she complains and tries to grab the bag. thankfully cheryl stops her. "ev i said no more." cheryl says and moves the bag. ev pouts and huffs. "no whining evi. competition day is happy." i join in.

"whatever i'm gonna forget the dance anyway." she mumbles. "don't say that." angelica says. "why not?" ev asks. "because then it'll come true." ang says. "ang is right. no negative thoughts." cheryl says and finishes up ev's makeup.

"but i want the candy." ev says quietly. "i know you do but we don't want you to get sick." i say and ev glares at me. then she huffs and whines again. "your so tired." cheryl says and shakes her head at ev.

"duhhhhh it's 6 am." evi says. "whatever you don't see us complaining so why are you doing it?" ang asks. "because she's 5." tayleigh snaps back. "ladies ladies please. calm yourselves." aiden says in a relaxed tone. "peace maker." grace mumbles. "how about everyone just worry about themselves." cheryl says and rolls her eyes.

"how's my makeup?" ella asks coming out of the bathroom. "it looks great ells." i say. "ok thanks." she says. "can we leave now?" tayleigh says after ang finishes her makeup. "yea i think we're all done." i say. we grab our bags and the girls take there dream duffels. i'm also carrying a bag with everyone's bathing suits in it so when there done performing they can change.

"you can all go i'm going to go get liam and brandon. oh and aiden stay with me." i say and aiden walls down the hall with me while the other girls and cheryl walk the other way towards the elevator. we get to the boys hotel room and i knock. "what?" i hear someone say. "it's mom open up." i say. "and aiden!" aiden adds and i laugh.

liam opens the door. "oh hi." he says. "hey i just wanted to let you guys know to wear a bathing suit instead of shorts. and then just put on a random shirt." i say. "ok. should we bring towels?" liam asks. "no the hotel has towels. be down in like 30 minutes because that's when ev and vivi are going on stage." i say and he nods and shuts the door.

me and aiden start walking towards the elevator. "mama?" aiden asks. "yea bud?" i say. "can we get a dog?" he asks. "a dog? why?" i ask. "because it would help us all get along better." he says. i smile sadly at the fact that he realized there's a lot of sibling rivalry in this family.

"you know what? i'll think about it. and talk to mommy of course." i say. "yay! thank you mama!" he says and jumps up and down. "it's not a definite yet but your welcome buddy." i say and laugh.

we go on the elevator that led to the lobby and saw pretty much everyone there. well everyone who wasn't performing. "hey topaz." sweet pea says. "hey sweets." i say. aiden runs to go sit with sebi on one of the couches. "i'm going in the dressing room now. see ya guys." i say. "bye see you in a bit." jughead says.

i walk to the dressing room and find all the girls. there all getting changed into there costume for today. "evi and vivi's duet is up first. we need them in the practice room." michelle says. both girls are in costume already so they go to the practice room with michelle.