finally home

A/n: this is the longest chapter i've ever written. it's also my favorite so buckle up and enjoy!

cheryls pov

varchie's house
"is everyone ready to surprise them?" i asked as everyone was huddled around the door of the varchie house. everyone nods or says yes.

"ok i'll ring the doorbell." toni says and does so. i was honestly so excited i was sweating.

the door opened and lea was standing there. she just stood there in shock before breaking down into tears.

angelica immediately ran into her arms. "i missed you so much." she says while sobbing. "i missed you too." ang says.

"you all grew up so much." lea says and wipes a tear.

"so did you! your absolutely gorgeous." toni says and embraces her into a hug. "your still my favorite aunt. don't worry it didn't change." lea says into toni's shoulder. "i love you." is all toni manages to say since she's pretty much bawling her eyes out.

"can i get a hug?" i ask feeling a little left out. "of course. your like my third favorite aunt." she says and gives me a hug. "whose second?" i laugh. "betty." she says and i nod.

"lea i missed you!" tayleigh says and gives her a hug. "oh my god tatertot you got so big!" lea says in shock.

"i'm still waiting for my hug." ella says and rolls her eyes sarcastically. "i could never forget you." lea says and gives her a hug.

"hey lea." grace says. "hi gracie. you got so tall." she says and embraces her in her arms.

"are you forgetting us?" ev says sassily. "still sassy as ever i see. and aiden i see you still like cars." she laughs and eyes the toy car he had in his hand. she hugs both of them and then tells all of us to come inside.

"guys! your going to want to come to the door!" she calls out to the rest of her family. "lea i told you if it was someone you didn't know to not open it-" veronica says while walking inside but stops dead in her tracks when she sees us.

"no fucking way." she says and covers her mouth.

"yes fucking way." i say and run to give her a hug. "i had no idea." she says and i can tell she's crying.

"that's the point. we wanted to surprise you guys." toni laughs and joins the hug. "you guys leaving was actually torture. i felt like i just lost my best friends." she cries. "i'm so happy we're back." i say.

we break the hug and she starts to cry even more when she sees the kids. "t-they got s-so big." she says and hold her arms open for them. they all go in for the hug.

i turn to see ev bawling her eyes out. the emotion probably got to heavy for her little 5 year old mind. veronica notices and goes over to pick her up.

"oh my baby evi." veronica says and ev wraps her arms around her neck. "i missed you so much auntie v. i was so sad without you." she cries. "i missed you too cutie. but you don't have to be sad anymore ok? i'm right here." v says and wipes her tears away.

"AHHHHH." vivi screams and jumps up and down on the stairs. "you came back! you came back!" she screams.

"vv!" ev screams and squirms out of veronica's arms. they run full force to each other and end up falling in the floor. they both laugh but are crying of happiness at the same time. "i can't wait to tell you everything i did in the last 3 years!" viv says. "yea me too." evi says.

"can the rest of us have hugs munchkin?" ang asks. "yes." she answers and jumps into ang's arms. she hugs all the other kids until she gets to me and toni.