morning routine

A/n: i deeply apologize. this chapter is painfully long for absolutely no reason. still enjoy tho

cheryl's pov

all of our weekday mornings started off the same. me and toni would wake up around 6 am and just talk to each other before all the before school madness started with the kids.

"i'm surprised we got our bed all to ourselves last night." tones says. "i know right. that's pretty rare." i say. "well luckily now i get to kiss you." she says and smiles. "morning breath." i say quickly and stop her. she fake pouts. "fine i'll brush my teeth." i roll my eyes and get out of bed.

i walk into our master bathroom and brush my teeth. i also fix my hair a little since it was messy from sleeping all night.

"ok now you can kiss me tt." i say after coming out of the bathroom. "yay." she says like a little kid and runs over to kiss me. "i love you babe." she says after we unlock lips. "i love you too mon amour." i say. "cher what did i say about french." she laughs. "you don't like it...but i do." i smirk. "your impossible." she says.

"i'm your favorite person in the world." i say. "mmm you share that spot with 8 kids." she says. "plus 3 more." i remind her. "oh wow i keep forgetting about that. i cant believe we sorta have 11 kids now. or at least on weekends." toni says. "yea that's crazy. but it is a monday so there here right now. but they'll be a betty and jughead's for this week." i say.

"yea. should start the morning madness now?" she asks. "mmm one more kiss." i say. "your cute." she says and we kiss. "ok now we can start. you get breakfast i get the kids?" i ask. "yup." she says and walks out of the room and downstairs.

usually we alternate every other day who gets to make breakfast and who gets to wake up the kids. we wake the teenagers up first since high school and middle school starts earlier then elementary school.

i go into brandon room first. "wake up. it's time for school." i say sweetly and turn on his light. "it's bright." he says and doesn't move out of his blankets. "come on you can do it." i say. "no. it's way too early." he complains and rolls over. "we're having pancakes for breakfast." i say hoping it might get him out of bed.

he bursts up. "why didn't you just start with that?" he says and i laugh. "did you do some homework last night or did you play video games?" i ask him. "both." he answers and shrugs. "well thanks for being honest." i say. "no problem. i'm gonna get dressed now." he says and gets out of bed. "ok. the pancakes will be waiting for you." i say and shut the door.

next is liam's because it's the closest. "liam, it's time to wa-" i start to say but when i open the door i realize that he's already out of bed and getting dressed. "well someone's up early." i say. "morning mom." he says.

"can i have a good morning hug?" i ask and hold my arms out. he just looks at me and rolls his eyes playfully but eventually comes to give me hug. sometimes i do that just to annoy him.

"what's for breakfast?" he asks. "pancakes." i say. "ooo my favorite. i'll be down in a minute." he says and i nod.

after his room i go to dagwood's room. "good morning dag." i say and turn on his light. he opens his eyes and stretches a little bit. "morning." he says. "are you excited to start your new school today?" i ask him. "yea i'm excited. it can't be too bad." he shrugs.

"yea and also remember to get off at the bus stop at betty and jughead's on the way home since your staying there for the week." i say. "ok." he says and i walk out of the room to let him start getting dressed.

next is juniper's room. "june wake up." i say and turn on the light. "i'm up." she says and stretches. "today is the first day at your new school." i say excitedly. "oh right." she says a little less enthusiastic. "your probably going to have a great time. you have most of the same classes as dagwood, brandon, and liam. and you know gianna and emily too." i say to try to make her feel better.