jealousy

A/n: this is the 50th chapter 🤭

cheryl's pov

"are you serious?" juniper asks. "yea." betty says. "i- yes of course we do." dagwood says.

"but just so you guys know we decided to have shared custody. so you'll be with us during the week and with cheryl and toni over the weekends. if you guys ever want to be at different houses depending on who you want to hang out with you guys can do that too." jughead says.

"i'm going to be adopted!" cora says and jumps up and down. "are you guys sure?" juniper asks again. "yes we're positive. we love you guys even if we don't know a lot about you." i say and go to hug her.

"we're not exactly used to hearing someone say they love us." she says and hugs me back. "we know the feeling." toni says referring to her and i's childhood. "thank you guys so much!" dagwood says and hugs me, toni, betty and jughead.

"do you really love us?" cora looks up at me. "of course we do sweetheart. how could we not? look at your cute little smile." i say and pick her up. she giggles and everyone awes.

"will you guys be my big siblings?" sebi asks juniper and dagwood. "of course buddy." dag says and ruffles his hair. "yay i have a big sister now!" lizzie says and hugs june. "we can play video games all the time now." liam says. "the more kids the more chaos. i'm all for it. brandon says and everyone laughs.

ev is just kind of standing here staring at nothing. i don't really think anything of it because she's been in a bad mood since i took her out of school early today.

we all hear the door open and the rest of the kids come inside. "what is going on?" angelica asks after seeing all of us. "yea wait what is happening?" ella asks. we tell them everything and they all seemed really excited.

"alright how about you all go play or do something?" i suggest and they all run upstairs.

toni starts making dinner and me, betty, and jughead sit at the island and just talk. "well that was interesting." jug says. "definitely. i cant believe that just happened. we have 3 more kids." toni says. "we're going to have to switch there schools." i say. "oh shit i didn't even think about that." betty says.

"and we still have to tell the gang." toni says. "there all going to think we're insane." jughead laughs. "probably. that's ok though." i say.

all of a sudden we hear a blood curling scream coming from upstairs and we immediately rush to ev's room since it was her screaming. "evi what just happened?" i ask concerned. "she's wearing my favorite belle princess dress." she says and points to cora who is indeed wearing the dress.

"that's alright ev you have to share. cora didn't have a princess dress where she used to live so she just wanted to try on yours." toni says.

"i want it back." she whines.

"i just wanted to wear it. i'm sorry." cora says quietly. "it's alright. you look beautiful princess." jughead says and picks her up and twirls her around.

"it's mine." ev says and starts crying. "i know sharing can be hard sometimes but it's the nice thing to do. you know that ev." i say and bend down to her level. "it's my dress. not hers." evi says.

"she'll give it back ev. can she wear it for now though?" betty asks. "no! it's mine and i want it!" she screams. "ev don't scream." toni says. "i can give it back." cora says.

"stop. that is my dress, these are my moms, this is my uncle, this is my aunt, this is my house not yours. none of it is yours. you don't get to have it." evi says and tears are pouring down her face.