Part 1: 1995

Hey guys! Just letting you know this is based after bite of 87. Honestly, I know that in the first game the place was supposed to close by year end, so after the past bit that explains why Foxy is out of order since he didn't cause the bite of 87, it got reopened in 2005 (cause that adds up for what I'm doing in this story so she is eight in 195). That's just what I'm making up for this. Anyway, let's begin.
Maddie's P.O.V
I can't believe it! I'm now eight years old! My parents have my eyes covered so I don't know where I'm going.
"Just a bit longer, and...... Open!" My mother says. I open my eyes and gasp. Freddy Fazbears pizzeria! I haven't been here in over a year!
"Oh my god thank you so much guys!" I say, hugging my parents. I wonder if Foxy would ever remember me! I walk in, and all my friends are there sitting at a table. I get lots of "Happy Birthdays!" Before our pizza's and cake arrive. After eating a few slices, the light dim and the stage curtain opens. We all cheer in excitement, as we see the three animatronics, Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy.
"Hey there kids! Welcome to Freddy Fazbears!" Freddy says cheerfully.
"Hey Freddy, Bonnie, I heard that we have a special birthday girl here today!" Chica exclaims. All three animatronics look at the table I'm sitting on, and I giggle.
"Well then, we have a surprise for you soon, but first, let's sing!" Bonnie says, playing his guitar. The other two join in, and the whole room cheers and screams for joy. Except for some grumpy looking teenage boys.
After the end of the song the animatronics call me up. I walk up to them and they smile.
"Now for your special surprise, we would like to welcome, Foxy!" Freddy exclaims. I gasp excitedly, as Foxy races put from the cove and up to the stage.
"YARRR, Tis me Foxy! Happy birthday Madeline" Foxy says sweetly. Me and my friends gasp. He remembers me.
"Has been a long time me first mate, but now it be time to go on swashbuckling adventures! So come up all yee pirates! For an adventure!" Foxy exclaims, putting me on his shoulder! He always did this when I was little! I was also his best friend and first mate. My friend would tease me and say I had a crush on him, which I guess was true.
We had non stop fun! Going on adventures, wandering through the cove, and more! It was all going perfectly. Then those teenage boys came up and attacked Foxy. We all screamed as the teenage boys starting ripping Foxy piece by piece. The animatronics are supposed to be peaceful and cannot harm anyone, at least that's what I know.
"Leave him alone!" I yell, tears pouring down my face, trying to pull foxy out. One of them pushes me back hard, and I hit a wall. Security guards run up and pull the teenagers away. Foxy looks horrible!. One of his hands are only a metal hand now, and so are his legs, and there's a huge hole on his chest. I cry into my mums shirt, who hugs me. Why would anyone do this!
My back hurts a lot from being pushed on to the wall, and mum and dad take me straight to the doctors. I plead to stay with Foxy, but they won't let me. As we walk out, Foxy and the other animatronics look at me sadly. I look away and jump into the car.
The doctor tells us that it shouldn't be too bad, and that my back will heel in a few weeks, but I have to stay home and take it really easy for the first few days. There will still be light pain for many years though, and my back can be easily broken. Mum and dad thank the doctor and we head home.
I lay in bead, but can't sleep after today. I wish I could see Foxy right now, and hold him. He's my best friend, and now he's hurt really badly. I wish I could never leave his side.....
There we go, first chapter done! Great, now there's gonna be even longer updates for things! Oh well, sorry you guys will have to wait a while. Especially with total drama cause I dunno what challenges to do for it. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!