Chapter 48: To live with your best friend aka your crush

Start from the beginning

"It is only for us two", Jisung mumbled.

But when Chenle asked a confused "huh?", he answered louder: "Jeno and Jaemin said, they already have eaten in some restaurant and Renjun ordered takeout earlier because he was so hungry. But I wanted to wait for you, because I knew you wouldn't have eaten, when you come back."

Chenle slightly blushed. "Thank you."

"No problem", Jisung shrugged again, like it was no big deal.

"Here taste this", he said and put a spoon full of soup in front of Chenle's closed lips.

Chenle slowly opened his mouth, blushing even more, and Jisung slowly slid the spoon over Chenle's lips, both of them looking in each other's eyes.

"And?", Jisung whispered.

"It's really delicious. Thank you for making this.", Chenle quickly looked away.

"Like I said: no problem", Jisung went back to the stove and continued cooking.

Chenle's heart felt content. This whole moment gave him a domestic feeling. And he didn't dislike it. Not at all.

He could even imagine a future, where he would come home, only for Jisung to wait for him with a delicious meal.
Yeah, that sounded nice.
And also so unrealistic.

Example 3: Watching movies together can be dangerous for your heart and your mind. Your breath will hitch just like your heart will beat way faster.

It was a friday night and the dormmates decided to watch a movie. Since they couldn't got to a club because of their full schedule and even less because of the two youngest, a movie seemed like a good alternative.

Jaemin and Jeno sat next to each other and the two youngest didn't think much about it because their were used to their touchy behavior since their rookie times.
The only suspicious thing was Renjun, who sat on the same couch as the other Hyungs and who gave them glares that said 'don't do anything stupid' but the two youngest didn't really give it any attention.

Chenle and Jisung were sitting on the other, smaller couch. It was still big enough for one or two more persons to sit there.
So Chenle became a little bit irritated, when Jisung sat down right next to him. The younger used the excuse "if we feel cold and need to share the blanket", which was lying right next to them.

So the movie started and Chenle did his best to concentrate on the movie, even when Jisung was so close.

And it worked for the first few minutes.

But then Chenle really started to feel cold.
Jisung became aware of the older's shivering and put the blanket over him.

Chenle slightly blushed, touched by the simple but cute gesture.

But again a few minutes later, and Jisung joined him under the blanket.

Which would have been bearable, if Jisung hadn't also scooted closer to seek more warmness.

And even during this Chenle stayed calm and didn't freak out. But then Jisung had the great idea to put his hand on Chenle's thigh.
And not only this. No. He also started to caress said thigh.

And then Chenle was a lost cause. His heartbeat was out of control and the smaller did his best to bring his breathing back to normal.

Jisung also decided to put his head on Chenle's shoulder, as if his other actions wouldn't be enough to make the older nervous and flustered.

"Are you scared or still cold?", Jisung whispered, since he felt Chenle lightly shaking and they were watching a slightly scary movie.

"A little bit scared", Chenle lied, afraid that if he had answerer 'cold', Jisung would have come even closer.