24

After seokmin left, seungcheol ordered a search group to find the witch and steal the necklace.

While seokmin search for the body, he did not know he was being followed by mark who wants to search it too.

Seokmin knows that sophia couldn't survive for that long, the witch intentions are clear; she wants sophia dead if her plan fails.

Suddenly a loud bang that could be heard from miles away, appeared. The witch already appeared and was ready to attack them however chen managed to strike her with lightning.

Tao managed to slow her down and chan managed to grab her necklace.

Suho tried to ice her down and mingyu tried to take away her stsff to remove her powet source.

Now they already taken her instruments, tao resumed the time and the witch tried to cast a spell on them but no to avail.

Jaebum grab the staff and break it into two.

"No!! What have you done!!" The witch screamed.

Joshua and hoshi together with minghao and luhan tied her so she could not go anywhere.

"What have you done to me!!! You imbeciles!! I will curse you until the end of your time!!" The witch's skin started to become crumpled.

The others stared to gather there and prepared themselves in case the witch fights back.

Meanwhile seokmin manage to find sophia's body at the very end of the witch's cavern. She lifted sophia's body and hugged it.

"Everything will be alright sophia. I will save you." When he turned around, he saw mark.

"Why are you here?!" He asked.

"I'm..i'm going to do my promise to sophia. I will remove the mark in her hands." He grab sophia's hands and mutter something under his breath and the scar floated in the air and dispersed.

He looked at seokmin and smiled.

"You are so lucky you have sophia. Come on, let's put her soul in her body"

And they both went out.

The witch started to laugh like crazy. This made the boys confused.

They already got everything she needed to cast a spell on them, why the hell was she laughing about?

"Don't you know? If i die and the girl's soul are still not on her body, she will die with me"

They felt a cold sensation on their backs when they heard that. There is only one thing on their minds; seokmin will go bersek.

"What did you do to my sister?!!!" Chan screamed at the witch's face.

"Some tricks you vampires can't resolve anymore."

The witch's skin started to crumple even more, turning into dust.

Then, jun remembered his visions back when sophia was the key to save both worlds.

"Someone will die. That vision of mine a year ago is actually today, this moment." Jun blurted out.

"What? It's not actually a year ago?!" Woozi said, slightly irritated.

"Yes! I have to get seokmin before this bitch dies!!" Kai said and disappeared.

"You little boys can't do anything." The witch mocks them.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up! No one will die except for her. Guys, we got her soul, all we need is her body. I'll go with kai." Chan also disappeared.