22

Chan's POV

"I cant even find her thoughts.. i'm losing my patience."  Hoshi hyung said.

We're getting pretty crazy on where to find her. We've been trying for hours already but still no results.

"I can't do this anymore. I can't stay here and do nothing. I'm going to search for her." Seokmin hyung said.

We all looked at him. He already had a point earlier and i was about to agree but when he mentioned the dog thingy, i backed out.

"I already told you, going there alone is pretty crazy!" Seungkwan hyung said.

"I heard you the first time. " He answered back sarcastically.

We've been getting no answers from exo as well. We are getting desperate on where to find my sister, or where to begin with.

Suddenly, mark appeared and he is looking for me only. I think my prayers have been answered.

I'm getting tired as well, but for ny sister, i can disregard this.

"Got any leads?" Mark nodded.

"I spoke with yuju earlier and she mentioned that her mother must have hide sophia in somewhere she cannot survive? I am not sure where it is but i'm still going with you to where it is."

Where is it?

"Thanks. Stay here, if you are going with us you need to hear the plan." I suggested.

I managed to call my hyungs to discussed about the clue that was given to us.

But wait i missed a part. Yuju is the daughter of that witch?!

" Hold up. Yuju is the daughter of that witch? So they are plotting this all along!"  He nodded.

"What's going on?" Seungcheol hyung asked. I told them about the clue and about yuju.

Kai hyung and hoshi hyung volunteered to teleport and search for  sophia in different places they know only our kind will survive. Seokmin hyung tag along as well.

Mark wants to come but we didn't allow it. Wolves might be hunted there even though he is a great help in searching for her.

"As for us, we need to train. Mark, please be in touch with your brothers, we need to train" suho hyung said, mark agreed to do it.

When mark left, all of us plotted a plan already. Suho hyung also brought his own spell book from his mom which we could use to stop that witch.

"Good thing you have it with you suho. Now, we are very aware how powerful this witch is. We can't just use our powers and strenght to her, it will be meaningless. So here's what we needed to do. We need to distract her first, it will be your job baekhyun. You have to flash that light on her face.. next" and hyung continued.

When we already planned it out, mark arrived together with his brothers. Seungcheol hyung welcomes them with a warm smile and explained what should they do.

After that, we prepare ourselves. I've been sparring with minghao hyung, and none of us are tired. It's like i'm trying to see how long will i last.

"We should do this more often. *Huff* i'm getting weak" minghao hyung suggested and i agreed.

"In fact we should suggest it later once everything is done." I said.

SEOKMIN POV

"No luck in here.." hoshi said. We all sighed.

I'm getting hopeless already. My love, where could i find you?

"Let's head back first, maybe others know where." Kai suggested and we all agreed.

I'm dying to know where she is, the clue says it all, somewhere she cannot survive. I'm worried she might die while being there.

In a flash, we are back at our house, everyone is preparing and training just to save sophia and get back to the witch.

"What's the result of the search?" Seungcheol hyung asked.

"No luck mate. We really can't find her, she's not on society, not in our place, not in two moons, not in cage in the ocean..."

We all both sighed.

"I know where she is." Someone spoke behind our backs. We all stop on what we are doing and turn our heads on her.

Yes, yuju.

"What are you doing here? How did you find this place?!" I asked. She can't just come here after what she done to us, especially to me and sophia.

"I decide to help. But i'm doing this for you seokmin." She looked at me, feeling sorry.

"She is trapped on my mother's necklace. You must save here before my mom decide to break that necklace." She warned us.

We are hesitating, thinking it could be a trap. I signal hoshi hyung to read her thoughts.

"She's telling the truth. Where is your place? Can you take all of us there?" Seungcheol hyung asked.

"I'll try. Please hold hands, and close your eyes. Clear your thoughts. Don't open your eyes until i say so."

I hesitated to hold her hand, but i did anyway. I swear after all of this i'll remove her in two moons.

Everyone else did, even though they don't want to touch the wolves. We don't have a choice but be friends for this moment.

She chanted some words and i felt nauseus suddenly. I never felt this since we did a lot of teleportation.

"Open your eyes boys." We all open our eyes. We found ourselves on thhe opening of the cave.

"Are you sure this is the place? You better not be fooling us." Seungkwan warned.

" I swear i am not fooling you. I can't let my mother know i just betrayed her. Go inside. " She instructed.

"Thanks for doing this" i said. She just smiled and hugged me.

"All for you." And we went inside.

I'll save you this time my love. Wait for me.