10

I woke up with the smell of burnt pancakes. Chan is cooking, i know that.

I woke up and washed my face. I need to be presentable in front of my boyfriend at least. Oh wait, is seokmin here?

I remembered what happened last night. Goodness. No.

Aish!

I immediately went out of my room and found seokmin talking to chan.

"....yeah hyung i already arrange that don't keep telling me i didn't" chan said.

"But the reports said you didn't do it."

"Whatever. Oh hi sophia eat now you fat cow." Seokmin turned his head on me and smiled.

YOU STUPID?! HOW CAN YOU SMILE LIKE THAT ON ME?! AFTER WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!

"What happened last night?" I froze on my spot when chan asked that. He did just read my thoughts? Well, im doomed.

"Nothing happened last night. Sophia slipped on the floor." Seokmin immediately answered and took a bite at the pancakes.

I went to be seated beside seokmin and chan placed the burnt pancakes on my plate.

I turned my head to seokmin who is now eating while staring at me.

"Let me see your back later baby." He said without blinking. Is he even serious? He wants to see the hickeys he put on my back.

"Eat now sophia you are going to be late to class. " chan said.

"Oh about that, i'll drive her to school." Chan nodded. He didnt even protest about seokmin borrowing his car.

I finished my pancakes and i am getting ready to go to school. I will see mark again and the whole student body who is making such gossips about me.

I bid farewell to chan while i handed my bag to seokmin.

"I'll pick you up later sis!" He shouted after we close the door. Chan has a big, loud mouth.

"Let me see your back sophia." He lifted the back of my blouse but i slapped his hands.

"no seokmin. I'm going to be late. Let's go." I pulled his hands and we walked towards the lift.

"Baby, we could just teleport. No need to be in this lift." He carried me in a bridal style as we head to the fire exit.

And in just a second, we are in the car park.

We spotted the royal blue masserati, chan's car.

"Hop in soph." Seokmin unlocked the doors and we got inside.

"Let me see that back." Since the car is tinted, i let him see it.

"Fine" i lifted my blouse a little, but he pulled it higher, showing my bra.

"Ya!"

"What? I didn't your boobs okay?" He touched the bruised and i flinched a little.

"You see it now seokmin." I quickly pulled down my bloise and looked outside.

He isn't embarassed for what happened last night! I covered my face in embarassment.

"Are you embarrased for last night?"

"Well, aren't you?!"

"Well, sort of. But what's wrong with that? We are officially together so i can't see the point of forbidding myself. If that dog can mark you, i can to. " i sealed his lips with my lips.

He really have a big issue with that mark.

"Let's go now."

-------------------------------------------