8

-Sophia

Today is saturday. One more day and the idiots will be here. How i miss seungkwan's voice.

My remaining days at school went well, mark didn't even bothered me as well as his brothers. It's fine, i kind  like to be alone. But i get into a lot of fights too with the girls in class.

They kind of dislike me.

I am starting to think two moons is better.

And now, same routine, lying in the sofa upside down while watching tv.

"Knock knock sis." I saw dino's face upside down. I couldn't help it but to grin.

"Chan!" I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"I miss you so much and this is odd of me saying that!" I exclaimed.

I saw the others boys too and hug them, completely forgetting chan.

But when it's wonwoo's turn, i just patted his shoulders. But he pulled me into a hug.

"You are just shy. It's okay." He hugged me tight and i did the same. Seokmin came between us.

"Jealous monkey." They all said and seokmin just rolled his eyes.

"Well, you look skinny, sophia. What are you even doing with your life?" Seungcheol pointed out.

"She wanted to do that. Anyway, we just came by to drop dino here and we will be on our way babe. Sorry but we won't sleep here." I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

"Well, dont act like we are not around anymore!" Seungkwan complained and we all laughed.

Dino drop his things in his room and the others left already. Well, it's good that i can see them now.

I slumped back at the sofa and switched the channels. Chan came and sat beside me.

"You know seokmin hyung scolded me. i told him everything from the beginning." I sighed. Poor brother, it's not his fault anyway.

Maybe i should explain to seokmin. He should know chan's side.

"It's already here chan. We can't do anything about it." I said and tapped his shoulders.

"Hey, do you want to go out?" He suddenly asked me and i just nodded. I think my clothes looks okay.

"Yeah sure, let's go now." I stood up, turning off the tv. He shook his head and pull me down to sit beside him again.

"Change that clothes. We are going somewhere colder." I rolled my eyes and went to my room.

He wanted me to wear jacket or something warm, fine. Just make sure he will really bring me to somewhere colder, wherever that is.

"Is this okay now? Can we go out now?" He smiled and held my wrist.

"First, we will go to the rooftop. I can't bring my car there."

We headed towards the lift and press the up arrow.

"So, where is this something cold?" He rolled his eyes and sigh.

"Why are you asking too much questions..." i raise my eyebrow.

"Don't answer me in a question."

"I told you it's a secret." The door lift open and he pushed me inside.

"Don't tell me you are going to fly." He smiled, creepily.

"Oh, we will fly" i started to punch him and screamed.

He knows i'm afraid of heights!

"Chaaaan! You stupid booooy!" He laughed at my reaction. He pulled me into a hug as we jump down of the building.

I held him so tight, like my life depends on him. Well, literally, my life really depends on him!

We arrived at the top of a mountain. I can see the whole city here. It's a nice view, but how did he find it.

"How-"

"We hiked here. Long time ago." He sat down at the bench.

"I brought it here." He tap the spaces next to him, signalling me to sit beside him.

I walk closer to him and sat down.

"Soph.. i don't know to say this to seokmin hyung but..luhan wants to see you. This is why i brought you here. Please sophia..don't even tell hyung about this. He will kill me." I looked around and saw luhan coming out from the trees.

"Are you serious chan?! Seokmin will kill you!"

"Hey uhm soph. It's been a long time." Luhan sit beside me.

I can't even look at him now! After what he had done before causing me and other's life, and i know i shouldn't blame him now because it is now over.

"I-i'm fine."

"Good to know, have you been receiving my letters? It's hard to scold sehun." I nodded.

"I just want to invite you to my wedding, with of course, them. And because i finally have to settle down."

He handed me a black envelope, i opened it and saw their names.

"Good to know, congratulations to you."

"You can leave now hehe." He said randomly.

"What?! You could have just drop this invitation to my window you silly boy!"

"I really have to get going now, my brothers will kill me, this is just a quick stop by." And he disappeared.

"Let's go home chan." I said.

"Nah, can't we just enjoy the view first? I've been longing to have a rest since then." I look to the view and i have to admitt, it's pretty.

"Okay, but i have to get home soon, i still have something to do"

"Fine fine, how are you this past few days?"

Should i tell him?

"I-it was good.. i think.." i scratched my head.

"Seriously, that dogs...they won't stop huh." He sighed and look at me.

"Tell me, did seokmin hyung did something to them?" I shook my head.

"I am really going to pay attention to you, even if it is my class hours."

"Ya! Who said that you can skip classes?!"

"Me. Come on, don't nag me. Let's get you home." He pulled me up.

"I am not flying. We are teleporting."

In the blink of an eye, we are inside of the apartment.

"That's fast, and safe, and not scary. Anyway, you want something to eat?" He sit on the couch and turned the tv on.

"Nah, you should eat, you've gotten skinny. In just a week. Go eat." He shooed me away. I guess he is not in the mood to eat.

After i finished eating, i sit beside him. I found him sleeping. I guess he is tired.

From teleporting, and from flying. He asked for it! It's not my fault!

"It's because you are heavy. " he answered while his eyes are closed.

"Ya! Get a proper sleep on bed!" I smacked his arms and he giggled.

"Fine. Wake me up later."