14

-Sophia

I am walking on my way home with mark. And i dont know why i am sticking up with him now, maybe because he comforted me or something.

I had a puffy eyes earlier and he gave me glasses, im still wearing it though. He even let me join in their buffet again, but the thing is, jinyoung never left.

He even try to cheer me up which make me laugh at him. And now he is still here and we agreed that he will eat dinner in my house later. I hope chan won't mind.

I didn't even tell him why am i so upset today. I don't know if we still okay, if i am okay.

I don't want to blame the girl, she didn't do anything.

"Hey!" Mark pulled my wrist and hug me. This scene is repeated again.

I also hug him in return which made him flinch a little.

"come on, few more steps sophia." I nodded and release my hug from him.

"Sorry, i almost got into an accident again, thank you once again for saving me." He waved his hands in the air.

"Don't mention it, we are friends." He smiled and i smiled in return.

"Ah look, we are he-"

"And what are you doing here?" Chan is waiting for me in the entrance of the building.

"I invited him for dinner chan, i hope you don't mind." Chan rolled his eyes and walk ahead of us.

"I guess it's a yes." Mark held my wrist as we walk.

Once we reached our flat, chan let me in first, i was going to ask him but he shushed me and started to remove mark's coat tried to dust it off.

"Ya! It's offending!" I tried to stop him but no to avail.

"I dont like shedding here man! No shedding!" And he walk past at me.

"Aish, come here, im so sorry about that." He smiled and removed his shoes.

"Nah, it's cool." Then, he leaned at me.

"After dinner we will have a talk. You've been so quiet all day."

"What?!" He playfully nudge me and walk inside.

"Right, i'll cook" i took my apron in one of the chairs and started to tie it around my waist.

But it seems it's hard to tie around right now.

I called chan several times but it seems he is nowhere again. I hate it when he teleports on his own.

I don't want to ask mark, but geez.

"Mark tuna." I called and he came rushing towards me. I turned around and he is holding the remote. He must be watching.

"It's tuan, not tuna. What is it?" I rolled my eyes.

"Can you tie this stupid apron on my waist." He walked closer and he tied the apron tightly.

"Thanks." And i started to cook.

At some point i think mark is a nice guy who deserves a nice girl to be with, which is not me because i've been rude to him, my boyfriend had been rude to him, and my brother kinda insulted him, indirectly.

I sighed, if that's the case then why is he still sticking on me?

After i finished cooking, chan appeared right beside me, smelling the food.

"Chan help me to set up the table." He lifted his finger and motion it around like how harry potter cast spells using his wand.

"All set!" He shouted.

"Call mark." He raise  his eyebrow.

"Hey dont order me around! HEY DOG COME HERE AND EAT YOUR FOOD IN YOUR BOWL!" I smack his head. He is being rude to mark!

"Ouch!" I glared at him.

"Dont be rude to mark."

We all seated in the dinning table and we started to eat, sadly and uncomfortably quiet.

I decided to open a conversation so both of them can talk.

I mean, i am not used to this.

"So, chan, can you stop teleporting?" Chan rolled his eyes.

"You can't judge me. I have to be in places you know." Then he looked at mark.

"Why are you here, exactly?" He pointed him using chopsticks.

"Sophia, this taste nice." He smiled at me. Suddenly, chan stood up.

"You didnt just ignore me!" Oh boy.

"Chan! Manners!!" He sat down, glaring at mark.

Okay, that was a bad idea. Knowing that chan isn't very happy having him around for dinner. I just want to say thank you to mark for comforting me.

I heard chan sighed.

"I am leaving you two. Just have a talk." Then he disappeared.

"Why did he left us alone? Knowing that he didn't like me at all. As if i like his kind." He chuckled.

"He overheard my thoughts. I just want to say thank you for today. I really feel down today..." i haven't seen seokmin all day..

"Is it about your boyfriend?" He asked curiously.

"What a lucku guess. Yeah, it's about him. he's acting strange yesterday. I kinda feel hurt about his actions towards me like i am nothing. I just want to ask him but something's blocking me." He nodded.

After i let out my feelings, he helped me clean up the table.

"I'll wash." He insisted but i didnt let him.

"But-"

"Just sit there and let's just talk."

I started to wash the dishes while he do the talking and i just keep responding to him.

Chan came back with a mochi on his hand and placed it in front of mark.

"Dessert for a special guest." Then he left us.

"He's not so bad afterall." He commented.

"He is just overprotective sometimes. Let's eat that. He won't come out there." Then i opened the packaging as we started to eat the mochi.

"When did you start knowing them?" He asked.

I told him everything about how i met them to how i become theor friend to how they become of what they are now.

"You played an important role to their lives that's why they can't let you go." He said as he took a bite.

"Yeah.. they are special to me too." And i smiled.

"I...wanted to be special to you too." Mark suddenly said out of the blue.

"Ya..don't be like that haha. You sounded funny." I said to mock him.

"I don't sound funny. That's what you call sincere, sophia. And i really mean it."