1

3k reads on two moons! I love you guys! I really waited for 3k reads, really. I also edited the parts of that story. As a prize, i am publishing the second book.

-------------------------------------------

Months ago, after that interesting school year, i came back to my parents' house, without chan. This feeling is new.

And i found my new happiness; seokmin. I never thought we will be together at the same time running from the trouble. He visits me often, of course he is a vampire,and my parents didn't even know we are dating and of course again, that would be awkward because they are my parents' friends and my dad wouldn't be happy if he knew his old friend is dating his daughter.

That school year felt very long; first time having actual friends, and for the record they are boys, and i had fun with them, first time to be at least noticed by someone, i had a lot of first times.

I heard a knock on my window. It's seokmin.

"What?" I asked grumpily.

"Why are you so grumpy? Anyway, i made you these." He showed me a box full of sweets. Too bad i'm on diet now.

"I'm on diet" i answered.

"Diet? You don't need that. You look perfect to me. Come on eat these. I made it for you" he pouted cutely.

Ever since we got together, he is showing different sides of him, and i love them. And his brothers are teasing us and he just made us two disappear. I really still don't know how he did that.

Plus, that exo clan. Suho came finally into his senses and luhan..luhan. i don't think he moved on already but, he is trying. He often writes me a letter, just for me to know how he have been.

The thing that makes the vampire society even weirder, they send their letters via wind and i don't know how it works for them. It just randomly appear at my window.

"Can you let me in? It's cold here." Seokmin said and i rolled eyes on him.

"You can't be cold. You're a vampire" i let him it and he sits on my bed.

"I was wondering if i could pay arthur a visit, through his daughter's bedroom" i punched him lightly and he chuckled.

"I'm still not ready for dad to know our relationship." I can imagine the rage on his face.

"Hey, i will be gone for a week, we have to go back to the society and check everything. You know, you chose us and you must pay consequences, i bet you gonna miss me" he said coolly.

"Shut up. I won't miss you. I'm glad you will be gone."

"Wow, i'm touched." He said sarcastically.

"By the way, i moved into another academy because of what happen.. i hope the other 12 understands me. Of course im gonna miss them, not you."

We had talked about this, mom and dad, that i should move into another academy for my safety. At first, they didn't know i was the key. That last days of that school year almost made me dead. I was suprised i was able to survive all of it.

It's because of seventeen.

"You should miss me! I am your boyfriend not them!" He said. I just laughed at his actions.

"Yeah right. I'm going to eat these okay? This is why i love you, seokmin. You bring me foods" i laughed again at his expression.

"Then let's test that love. I won't bring you anything next time." I pouted and punched his arms.

"Ouch! By the way i have to go now. See you next week" and he kissed my forehead.

I admitt i'm going to miss him. I'm just shy to say that. Besides, it's embarassing.

He jump from my window and disappeared. Ever since i chose them to become the ruler, they got stronger. It's better that way.

I have to pack my things also, i will be off tomorrow. My new school is just nearby the two moons academy and it's full of humans. Not vampires.

For the first time, i will be studying at a normal school with normal people with normal life. No chasing or whatever.

Will i ever have a human friend? Or i will be just alone again, in the corner, this time, no chan in my side.

I kinda miss my brother.

"Sophia, there's someone who wants to see you!" My mom knocked on my door. Who could it be? Is it my visiting day before i leave?

"Coming!" I left my things scattered on the floor and went outside my room.

I saw his back on the couch; his hair stays the same. It's been like forever since i last saw him and i can't believe that i am saying this but, i'm happy to see him again.

"CHAN!"

"SOPH!!!" we hugged each other for a very long time and he let go first.

His skin looks very white unlike when he was still a human, his eyes were blue now, unlike the first time i saw him as a newborn, and he is very very very cold.

"I miss you. Yuck." He said and i punched him lightly. Our parents laugh at our reaction.

"Chan, if you ever need us, just come here okay? We are still your parents, sophia is still your sister, nothing's change." My dad said.

"Yeah, of course." He said and smiled. He turned to me.

"I heard you will going to another school. Where is it? I want to see you miserable." And he laughed. I rolled my eyes on him.

"It's just near two moons. The one with the red skirts." I said. I still don't know the name because it's hard to pronounce.

"Oh, i bet seok- i mean someone is going to visit you there very often." I almost punched him. Not now, i'm still not ready.

"Whatever. The whole squad will." I said.

chan talked about a lot of things. How he end up being a vampire, how things go in his way and i don't know the rest. I am not even listening.

"I believe soph will go to her new school tomorrow, so i will stay here for tonight mom and i will take care of her tomorrow" he smiled at me.

" as if" i said.

"I will stay in your room!" I rollef my eyes and left him with our parents.

The nightfall came, i am already packed and i am ready to sleep now. And i believe it's impossible to sleep now since a nuisance will be here with me.

"Hey soph!" Chan said on the door. I let him in and he closed the door.

"We will be gone for a week, did hyung told you that?" Chan asked and i nodded.

"Send me a letter. I really want to go there but i bet i will not go out there alive." He laughed.

"As long as you are protected by us, you won't die. Maybe someday, cheol hyung will let seokmin hyung bring you there. And hey, it's very dark there, you know a depressing place. Just like the movies that we watched." Why is he so talkative?

"Just sleep chan. I will be early tomorrow" i said and i laid on my bed.

"Excuse me but we vampires don't sleep. Did you forgot that or because you just want to treat me again when i was a human?"

"Chaaaaan!" I growled.

"Okay! Okay.. sleep tight sis." And i closed my eyes.