16

-Vernon-

"Hey seokmin" yuju waved her hands on my face. Fool, she didn't even notice i was just copying seokmin.

"Yeah yuju?" We were planning to investigate what was going on with hyung.

"You are not listening, haven't you? I said, can we go out later? let's see a movie or something.." she pouted. Damn, is she flirting with hyung?!

Is she trying to be a side hoe to hyung?! This is not right!

"Sorry yuju, i have plans with sophia, and why are you asking me out? Are you my girlfriend?" I bet she sense some hate on my tone, since i really hate her already.

"That's harsh!" She slapped my hands on the table.

" shouldn't i be harsh to you?" She rolled her eyes and stood up.

"You are just not in the mood, seokmin. Come on, let's go to our room already." She held my hand but i yanked it.

"I can lead myself there." And i left her.

"Ya!" She shouted. She put her hands back on my hands.

Doesnt she know that seokmin's got a girlfriend already? And why is it that seokmin hyung keeps hanging out with this girl?! I don't understand.

She suddenly stop walking.

"Why?" She smiled and lead me somewhere else.

We end up in a room full of bottles. What are these bottles for and who put it in here? I need to know the culprit!

"I think the spell worn out already that's why you are cranky." She looks at the bottles with fluids in it.

What? A spell? What spell?

I have to get out of here.

"Oh, good thing i already made some!" She opened the bottle and spilled some contents on me until i feel nauseus and sleepy.

"What..did..you..put...on..me.." she laughed.

"You wouldn't know because when you wake up, the only thing that you will think about is me." And i closed my eyes.

-Seungcheol-

Vernon is taking too long. We are all waiting here in the room, with seokmin, knocked out by chan.

"Aigoo, you should control your temper kid.." jeonghan keeps on nagging chan.

"He deserves it!" I shook my head. He is so over protective to sophia.

I looked at the time, we supposed to go home but vernon is taking too long to investigate, plus, the boys are getting hungry.

"Guys, stay here, i'll check vernon if-" the door open wide  revealing vernon in his seokmin form and yuju clinging on his arms.

"Hey- is that seokmin??" Yuju pointed seokmin in shock and looked at vernon.

"Who are you?!" She pushed vernon.

"Im seokmin." He said coolly.

We all stood up because hoshi said we should get home and dont mind the girl. I like the idea so i grab vernon, minghao carried seokmin as we passed in front of yuju.

" where are you all going?" She asked. Does that matter??

"We are going home, dont worry, it's very far from your place." Seungkwan said.

Sometimes i'm glad seungkwan have this very huge amount of guts.

"Hey!" Yuju shouted but i closed the door so we can all leave now.

Vernon quickly change himself before yuju finds out.

"I found something out and i think seokmin needs to know this as soon as he wakes up" i nodded.

Good thing i bought a van for us to use, i dont like chan using his powers to take us home quickly because it will make him feel drained plus, if we have errand we could use the van.

We all got in the van and i let chan drive, instead of me. He insisted.

"What did you find out about seokmin?" I asked and all of our attention went into vernon.

"That girl is not what we think she is. She spilled some fluids on me that maybe she is using to seokmin hyung that explains his behavior days ago, and it didnt have any effect on me because im in my mimicking mode. Plus, i know where she is hiding those bottles." He explained as chan trying to grab the wheel too hard.

"Ya! You might break that!" I scolded him, i just bought these!

"So she's not a vampire, technically. Chan let's head to the exo's place." Jun suggested.

"What?! It's in japan you freaks!!" We all glared at him.

"You will drain my energy!!" He whined.

Jeonghan grab his ears and pull it forcefully.

"It's for your sister you dumb kid!!"

"A-ah!! Alright!!"

We suddenly stop at a tunnel, full of cherry blossoms. I got out of the van, and to my surprise, exo's place got relocated here.

"Alright everyone, move out." I told them and we got out of the van.

I saw suho watering the plants, so he likes plants now? And he is wearing a ridiculous hat!

"Hyung!" I called him and he suddenly stop watering the plants. He smiled at us.

"What do you want?" He suddenly ask.

"Can't we go inside first?" Jeonghan suggested.

"No, luhan's cleaning. Let's head to the green house instead."

We all follow him to the green house. There are so many plants here, maybe he wants to be a gardener??

Kidding, just look at the plants, some of them can be found in our world and i am surprised it didnt die here.

"What are you doing here kids? By the way, do you like our place? Cool isn't?" I rolled my eyes.

"I will get to the point hyung, i think there's a witch in two moons."

He brought down his hat.

"What? How can you be so sure it's a witch?" He asked us.

"She spilled some potion on me that probably she is using it too with seokmin hyung. He is not on himself these days.." vernon answered.

"Let me see.." vernon walked closer to him and he smelled the potion.

"It's a hypnotism potion. You got a witch there.."

I know it! That girl is weird because she is not even a vampire to begin with!

"But i dont know how to get rid of them." Suho hyung said.

"What should we do?"

"I-i dont know this time."