6

"Hey, thanks." I nudge mark as we are walking home. He shrug ang look away. I look down my feet, how will the others react if they find out i am hanging out with these creatures?

I bet wonwoo will dislike me even more. I could imagine the stares they will give to me.

"Hey!" I felt a strong grip in my arms and he spin my body around so i met his chest instead. He hugged me like it's the end of me.

"you freaking stupid girl! Do you want to die? You didn't see the approaching car?! You could have been involve in an accident!" Mark lectured. I've been thinking too much.

I realized we are in an awkward position when two old couples notice us.

"Hey i remember our young days..we are sweet like that." I pushed mark's chest and i fake cough a little then look away.

"S-sorry about that." I walk ahead first before him. I can't handle the awkwardness.

"Y-yeah me too. Ehrmm.." we reached my building and he bid farewell before running into somewhere.

When i got in to my flat, i saw a shadow in the curtains. I open the switch and i saw seokmin standing, looking at me. Like he is waiting.

"Hey babe." I closed the door and run to hug him. He hugged me back but he didn't prolong the hug.

"Who's with you earlier?" He ask suddenly, making me remember what happened earlier.

"Mark?" I said, hesitantly. I suddenly smacked his arms, earning a groan from him.

"Hey!why?!" I glared at him. Why is he here anyway?!

"Why are you here?! You supposed to stay there five days more!" He laugh and hug me tight.

"Sorry, i can't help it but to smell that someone is missing me." I punched his chest and i hold his hands.

"Are you okay babe? I really want to check if you are safe.." i nodded.

"can we go out?" He laughed and ruffled my hair. He nodded and pushed me away from him.

"Go change." I closed the door and picked something nice to wear. Since we barely go out because of his duties.

I picked a simple white dress since it's not really cold now and an oxford shoes. I checked my hair if it is not messy, but i decided to bun it and i put a little lip tint on my lips.

I found seokmin sitting on the couch, watching tv. Poor babe, i heard in their society, there's no even electricity there.

I've been there, but hey, i don't have any time to roam around there. I could still remember the chills that place gave me.

"Hey i'm ready let's go." He turned around and stared at me for a second.

"What? Something wrong with ny face?" He stood up still looking at me.

"Why are you so pretty?" He touched my face and i smiled. I held his hand on my face tightly.

"Wait" he held my hand and looked at it. Shoot. Chan didn't even mention this...mark..

"What is this?" I can't even speak. He didn't even know that wolves are being close to me lately.

"Seokmin. Can we just talk about it later? I really want to go outside." Please say yes please say yes..

"Yeah..we'll talk about it later. Let's go now." We both held each other's hands tightly and we went out of my flat.

All i could feel now is happiness and nothing else.

We went outside the streets of seoul. This is perfect. I look at him and he just smiled at me.

"Hey is that the new transferee?" I turned around and saw the girls from my class, still in their uniform. I waved my free hand at them but they choose to ignore it.

Maybe they are thinking that i'm a flirt, two timer..

"How's your new school? Is it better? Filled with humans?" I nodded, it's not like i don't like two moons.

"Except the girls are keep gossiping about me." I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

"So my baby is famous huh?" He pinched my cheeks.

"No, it's the certain guy-"

"hey sophia!" Youngjae called me afar. He wave his hands so hard while jackson keeps on calming him and putting his hands down.

"Who's that?" He pulled me closer to them. Youngjae stop waving hands as we approaching.

"Who are you?" Seokmin said and sniffed.

"I'm youngjae!" I face palmed. No youngjae.

"So you're my girlfriend's pet?" His eyes gleamed. Jackson stop at look at me.

"So your boyfriend is a vampire.."

"And your friends are dogs. What do you want with her? Which one of you did this to her?" He raised my hand and youngjae gulped.

"We need to talk in private man" jackson tap seokmin's shoulders and we followed him.

This is supposed to be our time together but this little shits showed up and have to ruin it.

We end up in an alley. Seokmin is now facing the both of them.

"Man, we didn't do that to her it was our brother. We mean no harm." Seokmin glared at them.

"How could you do this to her? Why her? I know this symbol-"

"Mark said it's for protection-"

"It's not a protection sophia! It means he chooses you as his mate!!" I felt my body froze. I slowly let go of seokmin's hands. Why mark.

"Could you stay away from her? Please? Especially that mark boy. I don't want him near or you will hear from me. Do you understand?" Seokmin held my hands. I'm still shock.

"We're classmates, seokmin. You can't separate him from me...i'm sorry i'm careless." He hushed me and look back with these two.

"Man, geez, i said we dont mean harm to you or to sophia. I promise you, i will remove the mark myself if all of this are finished." Seokmin let out a sarcastic laugh.

"How can i trust dogs if you are the number one enemy of our kind?" Youngjae shook his head.

"Vampires are really airheads. You do really stand up to what you believe for huh." He smirked.

"That's what you do also. Stop acting like you are not siding in both sides. Stop acting nice. It makes me sick" we are about to leave the two when jackson spoke.

"It is still her decision if she wants to be friends with us, vampire."

We end up in a cafe. We sat quietly as i sip my coffee. He have this dark expression on his face. I'm scared but i decide to shake my fear off and earn the courage to talk to him.

"Hey speak up.." he held my hands at the table and smile.

"I love you." He suddenly said and kissed the top of my hand. I wanted to push him but i can't. I will just cause a scene.

"Stop being so cheesy." I let out a little laugh.

"I don't want you to end up with a dog." Whatever. Jealous vampire.

"I won't. You worry to much. Stop it..."