He'll regret this. He'll be so mad.

Once i smelled his scent getting stronger, I pry him off of me with enough force. He whines on frustration and then he stares at me with teary eyes. If his scent becomes sweeter than it is, i don't know what i'll do.

I gaped at him when i saw that his eyes are crystal blue. Sht. That's why he's like this. His wolf is taking over him.

But, why?

All of a sudden, i can feel something stirring inside of me. My wolf.

Mew. Let me out. He needs me. He needs us. Mew, please! Please.

Fvck, I so badly want to do that but I chose to ignore it as i tried so hard to control my breathing and shut him down. This is not the right time to lose myself. If i let my wolf take over then Gulf will be in danger. God knows what i'll do when that happens. I won't take advantage of him this way.

Shut up. He's vulnerable right now. He doesn't want us. He hates us remember? Now shush, before you make it all worse.

I let out a sigh of relief when my wolf quieted down.

I look up to stare at Gulf's eyes once more, they're sparkling with dots of glittering light in them. The familiarity of it makes me feel a sense of déjà vu. Have i seen them before?

Stars. I see stars in his eyes. And Gods, i've never seen someone so beautiful. My heart skipped a beat. His scent is not helping as it is all over the place that it's enough to make me almost lose my mind. Almost.

"My prince, you have to stay in bed, okay? I'll ask the maid to deliver your food here. I'll come back." I spoke gently as i managed to make him sit and leaned his back on the headboard. I lowered my gaze and focused on slipping a pillow behind him and grabbing his blanket to cover half of his body. I need to take care of him. I want to.

I don't understand why he wants me and why his wolf suddenly appeared and decided to control him but if he needs me in this state then i'll be willing to help. I'll always be here for him.

Before i leave, i felt a warm hand grasped my own. I turned around and saw his pleading crystal blue eyes and his lips turning into a pout. His hair was all over the place but he's still so cute. I almost coo at him. He's so bad for my weak heart.

"Y-you promise? You promise you'll be back?" I couldn't help but let out a soft smile. He looks like a 5 year old kid scared of being alone in his own room.

I nodded fondly, "I promise." With that, he pursed his lips and reluctantly lets go of my hand.

I walk towards the door and before i close them, I let my eyes travel to him once more. I almost jumped when i saw that he's already staring at me. I immediately shut the door close before my heart starts to burst and the redness in my cheeks becomes more evident.

I walk down the hallway when I saw a maid walking towards my direction with a tray of food already in her hands. Oh! It's her!

"Sawadee krab, Mister Suppasit. I was just about to deliver this to Prince Gulf's room." She said.

I smiled politely at her, "Thank you. It's okay, i'll bring this to him. I was about to ask for it, anyway." I took the tray from her and settled it on my hands, making sure that it is well balanced. She nodded and gave me a small grin before she bowed to me and walks away.

I headed back towards Gulf's room and opened the door with my free hand.

"P'Mew!" I look up and saw a smiling Gulf standing a few feet away from the bed. When will he ever listen to me? this kid.