"Just... Because you brought her here"

"I told you... I haven't found anyone yet. And no she's not my girlfriend"

"Hey baby, come what are you doing here?" Dean interrupted us.

He took me to the pool and I took off my robe showing my two piece red bikini.

I jumped into the pool with Dean and Andrea.

"That was fun" I said.

"It's gonna be more interesting as we are going to the beach now" Andrea cheered.

*

We all met at the lobby of the hotel.
"Malena, can I talk to you for a minute darling" Christian's mom, Brittany called me. I already met her the day we arrived at hotel.

She took me to the corner and asked "you know Malena you're very gorgeous. And I like you a lot..."

I nodded and she continued.

"Are you and Christian...?"

"No... No no no. He is my boss and that's all. I have a boyfriend, Dean. He is with me... So, no we are not together ma'am"

I saw her smile fade.
"Oh I thought it's just Christian didn't want to tell us so that is why he asked you to pretend with a guy"

I shook my head again.

"Okay sorry darling. I was just asking because Rose told me that he took you with him to the party so I thought..."

"I'm sorry ma'am but no" I felt sorry for her.

"It's okay and please call me Brittany"

I smiled and we came back.

"Okay if everyone are here then dad,mom and Mr and Mrs Perez please you go ahead. The car is ready for all of you" he said as they all left.

"Andrea, Dean and me are going to take that car and Malena and Christian will take that car" he informed.

"Why? Dean and Malena should be in the same car" Andrea interrupted.

"We have to talk about some work. That is why" Christian explained.

We all got in the car. Christian drove the car to the beach.

"So what you wanted to talk?" I asked.

"Is he really your boyfriend?" he asked.

"What... Wh-why?" I stuttered.

"Just asking" he said and stopped the car. He examined me and said "why are you so nervous?"

"I'm not nervous... and yes he is my boyfriend." I replied confidently.

He smirked and started driving. Was this the 'talk' he was talking about?

We reached the beach in ten minutes. I hopped out of the car and went to Dean. I held his hand and smiled at him.

He was looking at me like I had grown two heads but didn't say anything.

I changed into my yellow two piece bikini and asked Andrea to help me put sunscreen.

I noticed that Dean was very uncomfortable here.

"Hey what happened now?" I asked him.

"Nothing it's just my bad luck" he sighed.

"What?" I asked.

He pointed at a direction and I looked over there. Louisa was walking with some cameraman. She was taking pictures and laughing and exploring.

"Dude you really have a shitty luck" Andrea laughed.

"That's not funny. If she found me here with another girl. She'll kill both of us" he said.

"So just avoid her" Andrea said.

"Like it's so easy" he scowled.

"Then what should we do? We can't just leave. What will we tell others?" I asked.

"I know but I don't want you to leave. I know this is your first time here so that's why I don't wanna bother you" he said.

"Thanks Dean but right now it's my fault so that's why let's leave together" I said.

"You both want to leave?" Caleb again came interrupting us.

"Yeah Dean isn't feeling well" I lied.

"Really what happened to him?" Christian butted in too.

"He has a... Headache" I lied again.

"Oh we have medicine for headache. And if it's headache, you should stay outside to get some fresh air" Caleb smiled.

I looked at Dean helplessly.

"By the way, I'm curious how long do you guys have known each other?" Caleb asked sitting next to us.

"One year" Dean answered before I could.

No... I looked at Christian to find him smirking. A*shole...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I hope you like this chapter please do
Vote
Comment
Share