Act 50: Next-day's Flak

Disclaimers: All rights reserved of the original "Star Wars" Characters, Names, Places, etc to George Lucas / Disney. I pledge to return all characters after the story is complete.

Warning: Major Spoilers of TRoS.

Note: This is a Reylo FanFiction (slow-burn)

Author's note:

Alright, awesome readers, firstly thank you one more time for clicking on this story. We have reached finally the point where the story will start to unfold and it will get more serious. Angst and Hurt will be added. I hope the silly moments that were added through the story were fun enough. But it's time to get serious now. Of course, when the times are right we'll have a little break with light chapters. Let the fun begin in chapter 51 and onwards. ^_^

Secondly, Adam Driver was hired back by George Lucas to lend his voice to the animated series (Star Wars) that Disney and Lucas plan to release, and of course, we'll see the return of Ben Solo in a future sequel that is coming out around 2023. ^_^

「Act 50: Next-day's Flak

Falcon, 36 ABY

Everything within Ben Solo screamed and begged for rest. He couldn't any longer comprehend the number of absurd moments he lived since he was brought back in the Resistance Bay. His entire being was wracked in confusion, both physical and emotional. He had summoned all the strength and patience that was left to manage to deal with the last fiasco: Rey's friends interrogating him about marriage, he even didn't recall.

He was ready to start hitting his head against the metallic walls of the Falcon because he was not asked about his misdeeds or his crimes. No, this time and day, as they were trying to reach the Imperial Palace to find the Sith's Soulstone, everyone inside the ship was curious about 'their wedding.' It seemed that Poe and Finn had found them drunk, sleeping in some Azure corner, and brought them back to the Falcon. And for his bad luck, Poe had discovered the marriage contract.

"Are you even going to explain to us what happened?" Poe said as he gazed down at Ben, who sat in a small lounge area surrounded by everyone. From Poe, Finn, Chewie, C-3PO, R2-D2, and BB-8, "Take your time. We have plenty of that!" Poe added and took a step back, sitting down across Ben and waiting for an explanation.

Ben lifted his head, seeking Rey, who had disappeared inside the cockpit, leaving him alone to deal with the mess they both created when drunk. 'Will you help?' Ben sent her a thought, almost begging her: 'I cannot deal with this on my own!' This was ridiculous, being cornered by an action he is hardly remembering doing what was he supposed to say.

'Get out of my head!' she insisted as she sat in the pilot's seat, ignoring him. 'I don't remember! Don't be scared; I feel it too!' she threw back his own words he had said to her Starkiller Base when he was still Kylo Ren.

Ben took a deep breath shaking his head as he was left alone to deal with the situation, "You know we were drunk!" Ben offered to hope that would at least give them the benefit of the doubt. "And..." he paused as his right hand rubbed his face in disbelief, "And we agreed that there was love about the Falcon!"

Poe hid a few laughs; seeing the former Kylo Ren narrating such events was hilarious. He and Chewie shared a look, having the same thought that it couldn't get funnier than this, but they tried to remain serious. "What happened next?" Poe asked in a calm and serious tone.