CHAPTER 41

Continuing from the last part...

Mahir silently gives his wallet to him while he takes it and immediately pushes Bela towards mahir.. as Bela wasn't able to balance she falls on mahir and they both fall down the cliff..
Mahir catches a tree stem while Bela holds by mahir's shoulder...

Bela - mahir..

Mahir - Bela you are fine na

Bela - I'm fine but...

Mahir - don't worry Bela...

Bela - ahhh!

Bela shout as the tree stem break and they both start falling down.. mahir holds Bela by her waist tightly... They both fall down and fall into a lake.

Mahir's pov - I wasn't understanding what was actually happening... We were falling down and fell into the lake, I helped and we both came out and lied down on the floor being exhausted..
I looked at Bela and realises she was hurt near her elbow..

Mahir's pov ends.

Mahir - Bela are you fine? You got hurt..

Bela - I'm fine mahir.. you don't worry, you dint get any hurt na?

Mahir - no I'm fine..

Mahir getsup and helps Bela also to stand up.. he sees that her dress is completely wet and she was uncomfortable as it was sticking to her body.. he held her hand and started walking forward..

Bela's pov - I don't know where we are! My saree was sticking to my body and since it was a netted saree it was very exposing, mahir saw me and understanding my discomfort he held my hand and we started walking expecting to find a way out..

But bad luck, it even stated raining and I sneezed suddenly.. mahir looked at me with concern, he saw a cottage nearby and immediately we went there for shelter..

Bela's pov ends.

Mahir was searching what are available there and found small think blanket which would be enough for Bela to cover her body.. so he handed that to Bela and he took a shirt which was there and changed it..

Mahir's pov - I changed my shirt and sat on the small bed there and was trying to call maa but this damm network, I hope everything is fine there.. I was scared recalling the worried tone of maa and that's when Bela came near me with the blanket wrapped around her and clutching it tight near her cleavage upto her mid thigh and must admit she was dam sexy in this..

She blushed hard seeing me stare at her without a blink and slowly made my way to her and pulled her into my embrace while she too wrapped her hands around me tight.. I backed off and I felt the blanket around her was falling off and Bela clutched it being nervous...

Bela - um.. it's loose, I.. I mean

Me - that's what I want..

I said with a smirk on my face and she playfully hit my hand.. aww my cute Bela. We both sat down and I lightened the fire as we both were feeling cold due to the cold weather outside.. she was sitting opposite to me and she got up suddenly and sat beside me wrapping her hand around mine and lieing her head on my shoulder... I smiled and I side hugged her..

I realised that she fell asleep in a while so I picked her up carefully in my arms without disturbing her sleep and made her lie on the bed, I was going back but she was dam cute and I couldn't resist so I lied beside her and slowly drifts off into sleep.

Mahir's pov ends.

Bela's pov - I opened my eyes and saw mahir's half body on me while the blanket I was wrapping was almost gonna fall off any time.. I slowly came out of mahir's hold and holding my blanket carefully I went to pick my clothes and changed.. I saw the time in my phone, it was already 2pm and I realised that Sumi maa wanted to talk something important to us.. I wondered what could it be as mahir said she was sounding worried..

I checked out and sighed as the rain stopped and we can now go back home.. I went near mahir and tried to wake him up and it was of no use.. that's when I smirked and moved close to him.. I made my lips in contact with his and pulled his upper lip and as expected he pulled me through my waist and started kissing me passionately.. I forcefully backed off and adjusted my saree

Bela's pov ends.

To be continued...

________________________

I guess the story is becoming boring now.. I'll try making it interesting guys.. hope you like the part, do comment and vote