CHAPTER 11

"MAHIR'S DREAM"

Continuing from the last part...

FLASHBACK :

After a long makeout session of shravani and mahir on there first night they sleep in eachother's arms peacefully late night.

Shravani wakesup the next day and and looks at mahir who's caging her with his hard arms. She looks at him and recalls there last night moments and blushes.

Mahir - don't blush too much, I can't control my harmones anymore and I know you are already tired

Shravani - mahir ji you woke up?

Mahir - Haan ji

Shravani blushes more hard and pushes him slightly, she then covers herself with the blanket and runs to the washroom.

Shravani's pov - I can't even express how happy I'm. I was raised in an orphanage from my childhood and I could never receive my parents love, I always wished to have someone who can love me and take care of me like my mom or dad and mahir is just like that. He pampers me soo much... I feel so blessed to have him in my life! And the best part is when he introduced me to Sumi maa, I seriously dint know how to react... But since then I never felt that I didn't had parents! Sumi maa and Andy uncle treats me like there own child... and UV also, he's just like my brother who can understand me soo well!
Feeling blessed to have such a loving family. Now it's already been more than a month that I got married, and the way mahir surprised me on our 1 month anniversary a week ago is something I can never forget... He's such a pure gem.

Now he's in the office and I called him to ask if he had him breakfast coz he is Mr. Mahir Sehgal for whom work is more important than his health but this is Ms. Shravani Mahir Sehgal for whom his health is more important than anything else. I spoke to him for a few minutes while I was on the way back to home from the orphanage which I never fails to go when I'm free even after getting married. Maya(orphan coordinator) was so happy to know that I got married to mahir.

Well! All this while I was thinking of all the beautiful moments occurred a few months back, and I took my mobile and was looking at mahir's photo... But I never knew that would be the last time I could see him atleast in a photo coz suddenly I lost my balance and hit a tree nearby.

I felt I was loosing conscious, I can even feel the blood flowing down from my forehead. Seems like I'm badly injured. But I'm not sad thinking that I may not live coz I had lived my life to the fullest from past a few months, but all my worry is about mahir... He loves me so much, and what if I die now? How can mahir live without me? I don't know what's going to happen next but all I wished god is to give mahir another life partner who won't leave him in half way like I did and take care of mahir lifelong. Now this is done, I slowly lost my consious.

Pov ends.

Some people comes there and sees shravani in the car so they pulled her our, they called mahir as it was the last contact! Mahir comes there and is devasted to see shravani's lying unconscious. (Already mentioned this in chapter 1).

Flashback ends.

Mahir wakes up with a jerk thinking about all the memories with shravani after there marriage till her death.

(So guys making it clear that it was mahir who was dreaming or rather recollecting all the memories with shravani which I mentioned above in flashback)

Mahir pours water in the glass and drinks it in a go. Tears start flowing from his eyes unknowingly, he wipes it off and goes to take a hot shower. He comes out wearing a bathrobe and sees Bela sitting on the bed looking at some magazine.

Mahir - Bela!

Bela - good morning mahir! I'm sorry if I disturbed you but Rakesh (pa) has called you itseems to talk about an important meeting which is there in an hour, since you were not picking he called me. I was waiting for you to tell this.
I'm also coming with you to the office today so I'll be waiting down you change and come fast (smirking)

Mahir then realises that he is wearing a bathrobe and immediately closes the room door once Bela left.

To be continued...

_________________________

Hope you guys are loving it! Do vote and share your views through comments.❤️