CHAPTER 39

Continuing from the last part...

In the afternoon Bela comes to there room and sees mahir working on his laptop.. she goes near him and sits on his lap. Mahir closes his laptop and wraps his hands around her waist..

Mahir - what happened?

Bela - I'm bored.. shall we go out?

Mahir - as you say ma'am.. where does my wifey wants to go now?

Bela - mahir I wanna go to shopping

Mahir - Acha having plans to buy the whole shop?

Bela - no! You first come na.. we will go

Mahir - ok Baba, five minutes I'll be ready

Bela - that's better go and get ready fast

Soon they get ready and both go to the mall and Bela starts seeing clothes for her.

Mahir's pov - it's been almost more than an hour and she still din't select a single dress for her... After a while more she asked me to take her to another shop stating that she didn't like the designs here... As ordered we went to another shop and surprisingly the same repeated there also, uff! These typical girls can never shop in time.. she again din't choose even a single dress and being irritated she asked me to take home.. me without uttering a single word drove the car directly to our house, she went directly to our room and went to washroom...

Pov ends.

Bela's pov - I came out of the washroom and I saw some packet on the bed.. I went towards it and opened and found a beautiful red colour netted saree.. omg this is just so beautiful.. but how did it come here? Who else will do this, obviously my mahir only.. I looked at him who is working on his laptop sitting on the couch. He looked at me sheepishly and then came towards me keeping his laptop aside.. he turned me and back hugged me keeping his chin on my shoulder... It truly feels heaven in his arms..

Pov ends.

Bela - why did you buy this?

Mahir - now should I have a reason to present a gift to my wife?

Bela - no I didn't mean that.. but

Mahir - (Interrupting) I saw you weren't able to select.. So I thought to surprise you.. by the way you din't tell me how's it

Bela - mahir this is really so beautiful.. I loved it

Mahir - I know my choice is good...

Bela - no.. it's just that everything suits on me well!

Mahir - Accha ji?

Bela - Haan ji

Mahir turns Bela and starts ticking her... Bela tries to get rid of his hold but fails due to his strong grip.. Bela lost her balance and falls on bed while mahir also climbs on her with his legs on each of her side and tickles her... Suddenly someone opens there door and it's Vish who shocks and smiles seeing there position... She Bursts into laughter and that's when Bela and mahir realises vish's presence and immediately mahir backs off and stands and helps bela also to stand up.
Bela was about to say something but Vish says sorry and leaves there room closing the door...
Bela glares at mahir!

Bela - mahir! Don't you know you should lock the door?

Mahir - Bela how will I know that Vish will come like this Suddenly?

Bela - you know what it's just waste to talk to you about all these

Saying this she went down when Sumi called her..
In the night mahir comes to there room after dinner and sees Bela already sleeping peacefully.. he goes and lies beside her and pulls her in his embrace, Bela too wraps her hands around him in sleep..

Soon a month passes by after there marriage happened and our behir were the most happiest persons.. one fine day in the morning Bela wakesup and tries hugging mahir but when she doesn't feel his touch she opens her eyes and realises that mahir isn't there in the room, she immediately gets up but her eyes fall on the note kept aside..

Note :

My dear wifey,
So I'm sorry that today you couldn't wake-up in my arms but had a very important work in the office so had to leave early today.. but don't worry there's a surprise waiting for you in the evening.. eat your favourite sandwich which I myself made for you and be ready in the saree I kept aside.. would be waiting for you at 8 in the evening, see you soon baby.. bye and take care ❤️

Bela smiles seeing the note and takes the saree in her hands.. she smiles and gets ready..

To be continued...

_______________________

What do you guys think the surprise is for? Share your comments through the comments and do vote.