CHAPTER 40

Continuing from the last part...

It's already 7pm and Bela is sitting on the bed being ready and waiting for mahir's call.. that's when she receives a call and smiles seeing Mahir's name.. she picks it immediately..

Mahir - ready for the surprise?

Bela - but u said at 8 right?

Mahir - yeah but I know even you must be waiting eagerly like me.. and even my work is done so though to go now only

Bela - cool then.. I'm coming

Mahir - I'm waiting

Bela smiles and cuts the call.. she goes down and finds mahir in the car with his eyes stuck near the entrance.. she smiles and sits beside him. Soon they reach there destination and Bela comes out surprisingly as the place was completely decorated... She looks at mahir who smiles and wraps his hand around her shoulder and takes her inside..

Bela's pov - I don't know what he's Upto.. but yeah whatever it is I'm really enjoying the moment.. he took me inside and that's when he turned me facing him and hugged me telling "Happy One Month Anniversary Wifey"... Omg! yeah it's exactly one month since we got married, he came out from the hug and made me sit on a chair beside, and he himself sat next to me.. seems like a candle light dinner.. my mahir is indeed the best, we fed eachother through our hands.. and he hold my hands and played a song, I blushed when he pulled me close to him and was dancing intimately with me..
He suddenly locked his lips with mine and was kissing me soft and smooth.. he then backed off and cupped my face.

Pov ends.

Mahir - umm.. I'm bearing you since a months, not bad!

Bela - you are infact bearing me from more than a month na

Mahir - yeah that's true (kissing her cheek)

They both spent the night there making love to each other and peacefully slept in each other's arms.

Next morning Mahir gets a call from Sumi.. he lifts it in sleep being tired about last night..

Sumi - mahir where are you?

Mahir - maa me and Bela are safe.. we will come home in some time

Sumi - mahir please come fast

Mahir - maa is everything alright?

Sumi - you just come fast mahir

Mahir - ok maa you don't worry.. we will be there in a while

Sumi - hm

Call ends.

Mahir tried waking up Bela but she pulls him in bed and cuddles more into him... Mahir shouts her name loud in her ear making her sit on the bed covering herself with the blanket..

Bela - ugh! Mahir what's this? Who does that?

Mahir - what should I do? You are not waking up only

Bela - so what? Now what's the nessessary to wakeup so fast

Mahir - Bela!

Bela - what Bela Bela.. you dint let me sleep last night and now also you are not letting me sleep peacefully

Saying this she again lies on bed closing her eyes... Mahir hits his face with his palm seeing her antics.. he pulls her from the bed..

Mahir - Bela listen na.. maa called and asked us to come home fast.. I don't know what happened, but she sounds worried

Bela - what? What happened suddenly?

Mahir - I don't know Bela.. but we have to go fast

Bela - yeah I'm sorry.. give me five minutes I'll just wear my clothes

Both Bela and mahir wear there clothes and were on the way to Sehgal's mansion... Suddenly the tyre gets puntured and mahir stops the car to a side.. mahir comes out and sees a few glass pieces down and finds it strange... He ignores it and starts fitting the other tyre while Bela is standing beside him..

Bela's pov - I was worried of what might be the reason for Sumi maa to be worried this early in the morning while mahir was changing the tyre.. suddenly I felt someone coming near us, and before I could turn back and see someone caught my hands tight and put a knife near my neck.. I was so blank and dint know what to do.. mahir saw and immediately stood up being shocked equally..

He tried coming near me but being scared that this goon might cause harm to me he controlled himself..

Pov ends.

Goon - give me all the money you have

Mahir silently gives his wallet to him while he takes it and immediately pushes Bela towards mahir.. as Bela wasn't able to balance she falls on mahir and they both fall down the cliff..

To be continued..

______________________

Why do you guys think Sumi was worried? Tell me what you think through comments and do vote.