CHAPTER 12

"FIRST KISS"

Continuing from the last part...

Mahir then realises that he is wearing a bathrobe and immediately closes the room door once Bela left.

In the evening Bela is in her room reading a book while someone knocks her room door. She lifts her head only to find mahir standing there.

Bela - (by keeping the book aside) arre mahir, come! Do you want something?

Mahir - (comes inside and sits beside her) you only told we are friends and do friends need a reason to come?

Bela - no no I didn't mean that, you usually doesn't talk much unless if needed so I asked... Wait! By the way what made you come here all of a sudden?

Mahir - I don't know Bela, I'm just not feeling good

Bela - mahir is everything alright?

Mahir doesn't answer but instead he lies on the bed keeping his head on bela's lap, Bela looks at him in shock.

Mahir - can I lie on you lap for a while?

Bela - mahir you don't need to ask permission, you can stay like this as long as you want

Soon mahir without knowing slept lying on Bela's lap. Bela looks at him and smiles, she too falls asleep in the sitting position resting her back to the bed.

Next morning mahir wakes up and finds himself in a different place. He then realises that he's in Bela's room and sees that Bela is sleeping in sitting position. He gets up and sits beside her.

Mahir slowly tucks Bela's hair which is falling on her face disturbing her sleep. He then cups her face in his hands, Bela wakesup with his touch. She looks at him confused and felt hell nervous seeing mahir very close to her for the first time. Mahir moves more close to her and with his hands cupping her face.

Bela's pov - I didn't know how to feel at this moment. Mahir my second crush was soo damm close to me. I said second coz my first crush was my pearlie 🙈, my pearl V Puri. How can he be soo hot, but yeah mahir is more hot than him.
Well coming back! I didn't understand what mahir is Upto, he was cupping my face and moved even more close to me. My heart automatically stared to beat more faster making me more nervous.

Now mahir did something which I never expected it to come true, he.. he kissed me. Omg is this true? Mahir actually kissed me on my lips!. I was totally shocked and I wasn't responding to him, but he pinches me on my waist making me gasp. Taking this as the opportunity mahir entered in my mouth and explored it to the fullest. I don't know when I lost my control, even I started to reciprocate to the kiss and soon it turned out to be smooth yet a passionate one. This was my first kiss indeed and to be Frank was the best too. He was slowly smoothening my lips and I was too enjoying it🙈.

After some good time I broke the kiss unable to breath, we both were looking into eachother's eyes and breathing heavily. Mahir looked at me and immediately ran away to his room. May be even he was feeling embarrassed, shit how can I face him later?

Mahir's pov - what the hell! Why did I kiss her? And how did I kiss Bela? How can I just loose my control like that? Now what might she think about me... A characterless guy, shit what did you do mahir. I shouldn't have done this, she slept in sitting position for me and I kissed her without her permission. Wait! I'm feeling guilty for kissing her or kissing without her permission?
Oh god what's wrong with me? Do I really love her? First of all I should find out if Bela is shravani or not, I'll call david (investigator) and enquire.

So I called David and so he says that it would be very easy to know if we can match bela's and shravani's DNA. That's actually the best idea, so I told him that shravani DNA sample is there with our family doctor and he asked me to help in getting bela's DNA sample done... And so I cut the call.

Now what should I do? How can I get Bela's DNA samples? Hair! Yeah we can test our DNA through our hair sample, that would be best and simplest idea!

Pov ends!

To be continued...

______________________

Hope you guys are loving it! So what do guys think? Will mahir accept his love for Bela? Will Bela realize that it's love and not just infactuation for mahir. And who is Bela, is she shravani or Bela only?
Do vote and share your views your views ❤️