Chapter 2~ Pain and Food

RECAP:

He kneels by the chair and says "Are you alright?"

"Yeah," I say rubbing my temple.

"You looked in trouble Amber" he says quietly.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I am Oliver Lemon."

%%%%%%%

I get a good look at my savior, long brown hair and bright green eyes with black pearls in the middle and I respond, "Hello Oliver Lemon"

"Hello Amber insert last name" Oliver says greeting a good look at me too. He smiles like he's seen me before.

"My last name is Berri, Amber Berri," I respond raising an eyebrow, wow Amber giving your last name to a total stranger. Nice going there girl. The word girl brings me to what happened with Clay. Wow great going Amber giving out your last name that can be a serial killer. Classic Amber, classic Amber...

"So what exactly happened back there" I say sadly looking down changing the subject.

He said, "So you walked-"

"I got pushed into" I interrupted.

"As I was saying, you got "pushed" into Clay," he curls his fingers in the air when he says pushed, "then you made his coffee spill all over and I bet you could probably know what happened next." He points to my head and arm.

"Do you know who pushed me?" I said.

"No" Oliver said.

"Well that was my best friend Iris, I don't know what has gotten into her. She just got quiet this morning and all of a sudden she pushed me in a web of mess. And she got my new outfit that I picked out today all dirty," I pout. Wow I'm being so open about it.

I add on, "AND she ripped up my paper for science and now my grade is going to drop to a D."

"I like this web is mess," he says smiling and scratching his neck, "It let me meet you." Then the nurse walks in.

"You're awake that's good." Oliver sits back in his chair. "How long have I been out?" I ask.

The nurse says, "about 18 minutes, can you get up?"

She grabs my hands while I try to get my feet on the floor. I stumble like a penguin walking for the first time and almost fall but the nurse helps up, I bet she has have a lot of experience in this.

"He hit you pretty hard" she explains.

"No dip," I mummer under my breath,

"Oliver explained it all to me. You could go now take this pass and go to what's left of 1st period."

"Thanks" I say quietly. I get to my science room with Oliver looking at my shoes.

"Thanks for saving me there" I say

"No problem" he says

"No really thank you."
He looks at me with his light green eyes and brown long hair.

"It was my pleasure Mrs. Strawberri," he says like I am a royal or something.

"Haha I see what you did there" I say as he turns around.

"After all your shirt says it"

I look down at my shirt and it says, "I speak fluent sacracism."

He says once more, "P.S I love your like lime converse."

I say "Thanks Lemonade."

I walk into class and u go to the teacher's desk. Everyone is looking at me because I look crappy and probably they see the huge iPhone 6 size bruise on my arm and maybe they see my wet hair and a faint bump on my head.