nine

san and wooyoung have managed to succeed in a relationship past two months, and the boys are more than happy to be with one another. the fact that they managed to get together in less than a week, probably shows that 'love at first sight' is kind of true. if you minus the fact that san had been crushing on wooyoung for a long time.

within this time frame of two months, not much has happened. the two boys went to school, went on dates when they were free, or hung out at each other's houses. today was a day where san was hanging out with wooyoung at his house.

currently, the older boy is laying on wooyoung's bed, as the younger needed to use the restroom. he sighs as he scrolls through his phone in boredom, despite wooyoung only having been gone for a minute. san throws his phone behind him and stands up, deciding to look around his boyfriend's room, despite having been in there countless of times before.

he spots pictures of him and yunho, as well as him and san. he smiles when he also sees a picture with him and his family. san knows how much wooyoung values pictures, as even if you can't relive that moment, at least you managed to catch it once it happened. you may be able to remind yourself of it, but to relive it to a perfect ten, is unrealistic. maybe even impossible.

he stops in front of wooyoung's closet, noticing how he's colour coded all his clothing. then he spots the sweaters. wooyoung has always been a fan of them, and, though it might be a stretch, wooyoung probably has more sweaters than his current age. and that's shocking, at least to san.

by the time san reaches to grab one and try it on, wooyoung had entered the room once again.

"trying to steal my sweaters, are we?" wooyoung asked as he snaked his arms around san's waist. san smiled before letting out a small laugh.

"I mean," he pouts. "come on, let me steal at least one."

wooyoung rests his head on san's shoulder as he lets out a laugh.

"give me a reason to."

san scoffed playfully, pulling away from wooyoung and facing toward him. "I'm your boyfriend! I should be able to at least have one of your million other sweaters."

"knowing you, you'd probably end up taking all of them within a week," wooyoung laughed. "you'd claim it's because the one you stole before lost its scent."

now, wooyoung was not far off when he said this. he knew san, he knew that he would attempt to take all of his sweaters claiming that the one before lost its scent. and when wooyoung tries to ask for it back so he could wear it again and make it stealable for san, the older refuses.

"pfft. I wouldn't do that," san denies. ". . . okay maybe I would."

"normally I cherish my sweaters so much I wouldn't let anyone touch them, but, you're special," wooyoung moves in to give san a hug. "so you can take all the sweaters you want. just please make sure to return them at some point. and please for the love of god don't lose them."

san melts under the embrace of the younger, and sighs as he nods his head.

their day ends with cuddles, movie watching, and begging wooyoung's best friend yunho to send them food.

━━

⤷ author note

ahhhhhh the story officially ends
here, as I've mentioned before,
it was never meant to be very
long and have plot twists. I'm
really happy with this book, and
how I wrote it!

I know this chapter is long overdue,
but I was so focused on finishing
my school year, as well as preparing
for my new job that I start today
(monday, june 29th, 2020), that I
completely forgot about writing the
finale.

lastly, this isn't the last of my writing!
I'm planning a jaesahi (jaehyuk + asahi)
book, and I just published a the boyz
oneshot/drabble book called water!
please send it some love 🥺 and please
support sounds (the jaesahi) book
when it's released !!

thank you all for 10k reads, and whatever
number is to come in the future! thank you
all for the love and support as it really
makes me happy ♡

thank you all and I love each and every
one of you, no matter what ♡♡♡