eight

"yooooo! it finally happened." dongju spoke directly into san's ear the next day, hinting at the fact that he found out about the ordeal that happened yesterday.

"how the hell did you even find out about that?" san questioned, turning his head and making sure to knock foreheads with the younger. dongju mumbled an 'ow' as he rubbed his forehead and moved away.

". . . you didn't follow me did you?"

dongju choked on his own saliva and began coughing furiously, waving his hands like a madman as he attempted to calm himself down. when he finally did so, he stared at san intensely.

". . . yes I did."

san furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at dongju. he shook his head before turning it to look at wooyoung, who was already looking at him. instead of turning his head away in embarrassment, he embraced the attention, as it felt nice.

san smiled cutely at wooyoung, before turning his head back to the front of the classroom, to focus more on the lesson, as boring as it was.

━━

"san have I ever told you how breathtaking your smile is?" wooyoung complimented the older as they sat outside near one of the trees that lay planted at the front of the school. their classes had ended, and now they just decided to stay at school and bask in the sunshine.

"hmm. . . no, but I'm sure your actions say that a lot more." san replied, smiling.

wooyoung's cheeks burned before he started whining.

"oh come on! it was just that one class. . . and then the next one."

what wooyoung is now complaining about is back when school just started for the day, and san sat next to dongju, wooyoung a few seats back. wooyoung had been staring at san for god knows how long, before san finally turned to look at him and smiled, sending wooyoung into a coughing fit in the middle of class.

the next scenario was during their chemistry class where wooyoung was so distracted by san that he almost blew up the entire room by almost mixing the two most dangerous solutions together.

to say he got scolded twice would be a very large understatement.

"I can't help that I'm so ethereal and breathtaking, woo." san laughed, reminiscing on the events that occurred that day.

". . . you're not wrong." wooyoung sighed as he grabbed san's hand and intertwined them.

they layed there comfortably before san opened his eyes and screamed when a spider almost dropped onto his face.

"WHY'D YOU PICK THIS SPOT WOOYOUNG?"

wooyoung laughed hard as he stood up and ran after san.

"BECAUSE IT WAS CUTE."

"CUTE MY ASS, I ALMOST DIED!"

the day ended with them cuddling on san's couch.

━━

⤷ author note

sigh. . . I'm truly a good LIAR
arent I-

i said I'd update quickly but my
lazy ass never did. i had been
writing this chapter for awhile
and then i think i just got sidetracked
over the other fic I'm planning
and yeah. . . sorry.

anyway, I think this is the second
last chapter as I don't want to drag
this book on too much longer. the
two boys are together and that was
the main point of the story. the last
chapter will have more of a relevance
toward san stealing a sweater from
wooyoung lmao

see y'all soon. . . hopefully.