one

it didn't take choi san very long to know that he grew a fond liking to the kid named jung wooyoung at his university. he found his blond, slight wavy, soft hair to be something he wanted to run his hands through. he found his hands looking soft and small; san just wanting to take them and hold them dearly and tenderly. it didn't take him long to realize he wanted one of his oversized hoodies either.

so, the black haired male ended up walking to his university, hands in his pockets, head facing the cement. he walked this way before, same path, everything. so when he accidentally bumped into someone and almost fell over, he instantly straightened up and looked at his run-in right in the eyes.

jung wooyoung.

"uh. . . um, I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going." san murmered before averting his gaze back to the ground and trying to walk toward his school. . . only to feel something grab the back of his shirt.

"one, aren't you cold, san?" the name rolled off of the younger's tongue effortlessly, before he continued, "and two, are you okay?"

san was still flustered, trying his best to hide his rosy cheeks and stupid smile on his face. he turned around which resulted in wooyoung removing his hand from his back, and looking at the younger up and down.

"you're in my classes, aren't you?" wooyoung asked, his head tilted to the side as he tried to think and remember what classes the two had together. san was stifling back a laugh because he didn't want to spoil the fact that they had all of their classes together.

"wooyoung. . . we're in all the same classes. . ." san mumbled, catching the attention of the younger. wooyoung stood there wide eyed, before pouting.

"we're in all the same classes yet I missed a cutie like you? unbelievable."

the older boy continued to hide his face, his smile increasing and his cheeks still flushed a rosy pink. wooyoung noticed this, but didn't say anything.

"i-I'm gonna go, s-see you in class!" san nodded his head, turned around, and bolted into the school, leaving wooyoung standing there, a grin on his face.

"he's cute."

━━

authors note
ack, it's here! I hope y'all
like this story cause its
gonna be a fluffy ride >~<

also, I love wooyoung.