four

classes had ended. san went to his vocal lessons, wooyoung to dance. both were pastimes that the boys enjoyed. dongju knew of san's vocal interest, but mingi for some reason had no idea that wooyoung was into dance. wooyoung just never found the energy to tell the older that he liked it.

san was walking out of the school when someone tugged his shirt from behind.

"dongju I swear to go–" san turned around and instantly shut his mouth. "o-oh, hi wooyoung."

"hey, san. where you off to?" wooyoung replied, his smile big as he realized he was mistaken for san's best friend and caused san to stutter.

"u-uh. . . vocal lessons?" san stuttered once again as he spilled to wooyoung his pastime.

"woah. taught by seonghwa, right? that's so cool! I'm off to my dance workshop. I heard that the vocal lessons place is near where my workshop today is being held. . . wanna walk together?" wooyoung gleamed, his eyes shined and his smile was bright and genuine.

it made san melt.

"y-yeah, I'd like that." san smiled, looking up to meet wooyoung's eyes.

'they're so pretty. . .' san thought aloud, though he didn't realize until wooyoung spoke, "thanks. yours are pretty too."

san's face heated up, he didn't mean to say that out loud. wooyoung probably found him to be weird now.

"don't worry, I found it cute." wooyoung once again startled san by speaking and reassuring his thoughts.

"how did you—"

"your face gave it away. I can read you like an open book."

san's face burned. wooyoung saw the light pink that danced upon his cheeks, and smiled.

san's heart leaped.

authors note
I want cuddles.

someone give me a woosan
pls