seven

wooyoung had ended his workshop and stood outside, waiting for san. when the male finally stepped outside, wooyoung rushed to his side.

"hey, I wanna ask you something."

san lightly jumped backward at the sudden appearance of wooyoung, but nodded his head, "w-what is it?"

"would you be willing to go on a date with me?"

the words went in one ear and out the other for san. he didn't believe it.

"you're not messing with me, right?" san asked, his voice serious. he's not risking another heartbreak.

"no, I'm not. I'm genuinely serious. I want to take you somewhere special, give you a night to never forget." wooyoung smiled sweetly, taking his hands and grabbing san's. san smiled to him as well in response as he nodded his head in approval.

"if that's the case then I'd love to go on a date with you."

"yay! meet me at this place at around five-thirty. tomorrow. I'll be there." wooyoung placed a cute piece of paper in san's hand, before quickly packing his cheek and walking away, sending yet another wave to the older boy.

san opened the paper and he saw wooyoung's cute yet messy writing but it was an attempt at being clean and easy to read. he didn't forget about the hearts that littered the paper. they were small and cute, but there were a lot. he couldn't wait for tomorrow.

━━

san had been waiting for wooyoung for over an hour, and his heart was beginning to shatter. rain had begun to fall.

"I. . . I've been stood up. why the hell did i believe him?" san whispered to himself as tears began to fall down his cheeks. his head was held down until he ran into someone who seemed to be in a hurry.

san looked up to see who this person was to apologize, only to look up and shed more tears. he had run into a soaking wet wooyoung, who held onto his body as he profusely apologized for being so late.

"sannie, please let me explain. something happened to my friend's boyfriend when I was supposed to come meet you, he practically forced me with him no matter how much I tried to protest. I'm so so sorry, sannie." wooyoung used his hands and cupped san's face with them.

"how can I make this up to you?" wooyoung asked, before san had the chance to realize wooyoung was in front of him.

"k-kiss me." san mumbled as he eyed the (hopefully) soft lips that wooyoung bore.

wooyoung kept his hands where they were and brought his face closer to san's.

"are you sure?" wooyoung asked, wanting to make sure that san was truly okay with the situation before continuing. san found that admirable, and nodded his head.

wooyoung brought their lips together, into a soft yet meaningful kiss. time around them seemed to stop as wooyoung kept his hands cupped to san's face, and san moved his arms around the younger's waist.

after they let go, wooyoung offered to take them to a cozy corner pastry shop where they dried off for as long as they could whilst drinking some coffee and eating sweets made by a sweet elderly couple. they soon hid their goodbyes to the owners of the shop, and that's when wooyoung offered to walk san home. knowing that even if he denied, wooyoung would still walk him home, san agreed.

with the younger's hand intertwined with his own, that night was truly one san would never forget.

━━

⤷ author note

oh my god she lives ?!?

yes, yes I do. I'm so sorry
for never updating like I
promised I would, but here
it is! the promised update.

I think this account will get
'rebranded' by which I mean
changing the username and
aesthetics since I want this
to be a more multifandom
account, since I want to keep
this account as my writing
account.

wow how many times can I
use account in one paragraph?

anyway !

expect a few chapters coming
out as well as this story possibly
coming to an end soon since I
planned for it to be short and
sweet, no major plot twists.

stay safe, wash ur damn hands
and I love y'all