three

everyone was now in their respective classes, getting ready for the lecture. wooyoung sat near the back, two rows behind where san and his best friend sat. his head was resting on his palm as he adored the older from behind. he didn't even notice that dongju nudged the side of san and whispered something in his ear.

"yo san, wooyoung over there seems pretty captivated by you."

san turned his head and looked at his best friend, "as if. don't play with me, xion."

"wha– hey! that name is not be spoken of!" dongju whisper yelled, gaining the attention of some of the students that sat around them. they nodded their head as an apology and faced the front, listening to the lecture that no one really cared about.

"it's not my fault you're set to debut in a group, dongju." san whispered before slyly turning around and meeting eyes with wooyoung, who was indeed admiring him. when wooyoung noticed that san was looking at him, his face burned and he quickly looked away.

san giggled lightly before turning around, smiling to himself.

'that damn laugh of his' wooyoung yelled to himself in his head, knowing damn well he was falling, and when he fell for people, he fell hard.

authors note
aaaaaa, I love this book so much
I'm soFt

anyway, I love jung wooyoung