two

wooyoung chuckled lightly before moving his legs once again, walking into the school. going to his locker, he found a still red faced san talking to dongju. the dark haired male smiled to himself as he remembered the flustered look on the older's face when he flirted with him. he knew the affect he had on the older, and right now he was using that to his advantage.

san quickly faced his locker and violently opened it, before grabbing his stuff and to face dongju again. wooyoung would've continued his watching game, but mingi came out of nowhere and placed the younger in a headlock.

"what the hell, mingi?" wooyoung groaned, mingi using his free hand to ruffle wooyoung's hair. the younger just stood there, mingi with one arm around his neck and one in his hair. it wasn't very comfortable, but mingi wasn't exactly the easiest to escape from when put in a headlock.

few eyes were on the two boys, but he felt a familiar pair of eyes look at him, and then he head it.

san snickered from his locker.

it wasn't in a mocking manner, it was more so he was enjoying the scene that was currently taking place.

"why san?" wooyoung yelled, making san start laughing instead of snickering.

"because your hair looks so fluffy now!" san yelled back, before mumbling a 'I wish that was me right now', which wooyoung of course didn't catch onto.

when the bell finally rang, mingi let go before speaking, "go grab your stuff and head to class. try not to daydream about sannie."

wooyoung scoffed whilst holding back a smile as he quickly opened his locker and grabbing his binders and textbooks. as he began to walk to his class he yelled from over his shoulder.

"it's not like you don't drool over yunho!"

as he entered his classroom, he could feel mingi heat up in embarrassment. . . because wooyoung knew he was right and mingi knew that wooyoung knew he was right.

━━

authors note
we lost so many amazing people
within the last week and idk how
to feel anymore. I thought that maybe
we'd be able to get wonho back but. . .
I guess not. whatever, I will support
mx as six, and wonho as an individual.
I will love all seven equally.