five

the pink across san's cheeks only further darkened when he felt wooyoung's hand intertwine with his own. wooyoung smiled again, softer this time. he was wearing a sweater, and now san wanted it more than ever, but he knew it was a little to early for that.

"s-shall we head on?" san continuously stuttered, mentally slapping himself for doing so whenever he spoke. san tried to remove his hand from wooyoung's grip, but wooyoung only held on tightly.

"I want to hold your hand, can I?"

san literally could've turned to pink mush or melted right then and there, and he kind of did, because he lost his footing and stumbled backward. wooyoung was quick to help steady him, his hands on either side of san.

"woah, you okay?" wooyoung asked, receiving a nod from san as a response. the younger looked concerned, however he was still awaiting an answer to his question.

"t-thanks. and uh, you can hold my hand if you'd like," san breathed out, his stutter still there. "c-can we start heading there now?"

once wooyoung intertwined their hands again, he nodded and the two began walking toward their respective destinations. . . which happened to be right next to one another.

━━

when the two arrived, wooyoung still didn't let go of san's hand, leaving the male flustered.

"I find it cute how nervous and flustered you get around me." wooyoung spoke confidently, his eyes travelling all over san, taking in his beauty.

san knew what he was doing, and he couldn't believe that the boy he liked had just said that aloud.

"w-was that meant to be said out loud?" san asked, worried that he may have said the wrong thing. but wooyoung just looked into his eyes and smiled.

"yeah, it was," wooyoung let go of san's hand and cupped san's face. "I hope I'm the only boy who can make you like this."

san's eyes widened. they had seriously only started talking today, yet here the younger is, already flirting and making small subtle moves! how is san going to survive?

he won't.

wooyoung's left hand went up and stroked the top of san's head. "I hope I can see you after our lessons."

san gleamed, though still nervous. "y-yeah, okay!"

"see you later, cutie."

wooyoung let go and turned around, waving to san before he went inside the building where his workshop was to be held.

san walked into the building and went up to seonghwa's room.

"what's got you all giddy?" the older male asked, patting the seat next to him for san to sit down.

san remained silent for a second, smiling like a fool to himself.

"oh my god, I love him."

author note
oh my god I'm soft
also, skz can actually
step on me like ???

even though woojinnie
won't be there, clé : laventer
will slap I can guarantee it

also

pls give me cuddles
and a relationship like that
of 2seung of victon