I took the files and went in his office. We both went to the meeting room and sat there. I noted everything that the presenter was saying.

After finishing all my work, I waited for the elevator.
The elevator's door opened and I headed in and Christian followed me. I didn't even realize that he was standing behind me while the silence was maintained.

As we reached the ground floor, I saw the receptionist pointing to me and a guy turned and saw me. He smiled and came running towards me. He hugged me tightly and said "honey, I missed you"

I was about to push him but then he whispered "Andrea sent me here. She told me you need a fake boyfriend "

He released me and said "you missed me?"
I nodded not knowing what to say.

I looked at Christian and found him staring at us.

"Umm.. Christian meet him my boyfriend" I said not mentioning his name, well how could I?

"Oh hello, I'm Dean. Malena's boyfriend" he extended his hand for a shake but Christian being an a*s left without even saying hello.

"Wow that was rude" Dean said.

"So I hope you're going to give me a ride?" he said.
I shrugged and we got in the car. 

"So what's the plan?" I asked him.

"Plan? Nothing. I just have to pretend to be your boyfriend whenever you want" he replied.

"And why are you doing this?" I asked.

"I asked Andrea for a favor and I am returning that favor" he replied.

"Can I ask what that favor is?" I asked him.

He nodded and said "my girlfriend wants to be model. So I asked Andrea to help but she asked my help too. So she'll help my girlfriend and I'll help her best friend, that is you"

He put his address and I sent him there.

When he left I thought of Christian and his behavior. Was he angry because I told him about my boyfriend?

No stop thinking about him. He was just a playboy. He couldn't get angry just because of such small things.

The next week followed and Christian still gave me cold shoulder. Well, someone was on his periods.

He didn't talk to me much and when he did it was only about work.
I was not complaining, but still I didn't know why but it hurt.

My thoughts were broken by Caleb when he knocked at the table.

"Whoa Malena where were you?" he asked.

"I am her-"

"No... But you were lost in your thoughts"

"Nothing... I was just..." I shrugged.

"Okay whatever. Now listen you are coming with us"

"Where?"

"To Hawaii"

"Hawaii? Why?"

"Nothing we just want to take a break and my family and Christian's family, everyone are coming and so are you"

"No no way... I can't. I don't want to interrupt you all. Come on there will be your family, how can I-"

"You can bring your friends too"

"No... No Caleb. I'm sor-"

"Hey please. Please Malena don't say no. My mom already likes you a lot, she wouldn't be happy to know that you're not coming"

"Bu-"

"Yes thank you" he said and hugged me.

"Just tell me how many people are coming with you" he said and left.

Again not listening to answer.

*

"Hawaii? I don't think my boss is even going to  give me a day off" Rachel said.

"I don't have any problem. I'll just cancel my appointments " Andrea said happily.

"Rachel, you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah. You both enjoy but not too much" she said.

"And what about Dean?" Andrea said.

"No of course not" I shook my head.

"Yes he is and I have already told him to"

"No... Caleb doesn't know him. Why will he book his tickets? And it will be so embarrassing to tell him to let my boyfriend join him"

"Don't worry your fake boyfriend isn't so poor. He'll book his own ticket and his hotel"

I couldn't win against her.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I hope you like this chapter please do
Vote
Comment
Share