Chapter 9

It was a sunny day and jungkook felt happy, he doesn't know why but he feels excited today, jungkook saw a note on the nightstand, he grabbed the note and read it

I had to go early darling student council duties, there's breakfast on the table
-taetae :)

Jungkook went down and saw some mango juice and breakfast he sat down and ate. Once he finished he put the plates in the sink and went upstairs, got some clothes and took a bath.

He was walking to school when an unknown number texted him, he opened the message, it was a video, he clicked on it and what he saw made his heart drop.

It was him with the man on the party, he was unconscious, the man laid his body on the bed and kissed him.

Jungkook was disgusted, he was about to throw up, he ran back to the dorms and locked himself in his room.

He slid down the door sobbing endlessly he glanced at the bathroom door and ran in

🚨self harm🚨         🚨self harm🚨

He took the razor from the top shelf, hesitated a bit but placed the razor closer and dragged it across his skin, he missed this feeling, he took more several cuts then stopped, he placed the razor on the top shelf and got a bandage and wrapped the bandage around his arm.

-finished—————————finished—-

He went back to the room and laid on the bed sobbing, soon he fell asleep.

Meanwhile in school
Taehyung's plan worked and he knew that no one will like jungkook now, he smiled to himself "finally he's mine, all mine".

Taehyung went back to their dorm, dropped his bag at the door and went in the bedroom, there he saw jungkook all wrapped up in his blankets he smiled and sat on the corner of jungkook's bed and started playing with jungkook's hair until he saw the bandage wrapped around jungkook's arm, taehyung frowned and sighed "I'm sorry I made you do this" taehyung kissed his arm, taehyung stood up to get changed in his pajamas.

Taehyung kissed jungkook goodnight and cuddled with him