Chapter 2

Jungkook woke up without taehyung beside him,he sat up and looked at the clock, 6:30,he had to be quick he was going to be late for class

He stood up quickly and ran to the bathroom to shower.

He wore a crop top and ripped skinny jeans,grabbed a apple and left for school.

He arrived and sprinted to his classroom,he stopped at his classroom door, knocked and went inside,he looked at taehyung at his seat and thought 'why didn't he wake me,it's fine maybe he was doing much Important things anyway'
The teacher sighed "detention after class,go and take your seat" jungkook nodded and went to his seat.

He looked at jimin's seat,he wasn't there,he was confused but figured that jimin was upset about the 'fight' they had.

Class ended and Jungkook followed taehyung to the cafeteria.

Taehyung and jungkook sat on their table with yoongi,taehyung's best friend,"I don't like what your wearing,it shows too much skin"taehyung said disgusted "o-oh sorry"Jungkook looked down.

Taehyung and yoongi were chatting ignoring Jungkook's presence.
Jungkook stood up catching taehyung and yoongi's attention "I'm going to buy a sandwich"said Jungkook as he was about to leave  "don't you think your getting too fat"taehyung said in disgust and yoongi snickering at jungkook, Jungkook sat back down and looked down again.

Soon class ended, jungkook was at his  locker putting his books that he didn't need and throwing trash away. Taehyung waited for Jungkook to finish but he was getting impatient
"My god, just hurry up"taehyung said rolling his eyes, Jungkook nodded at locked his locker and went with taehyung to their dorm.

Taehyung and Jungkook went inside their room, Jungkook got ready for bed when taehyung spoke "don't ever wear clothes that's too revealing, just wear baggy sweatpants and an oversized shirt or something that doesn't show skin"

Jungkook nodded at taehyung and went to sleep.