Chapter 1

"JUNGKOOKIE"taehyung screamed while running to jungkook who was by his locker arranging his books, taehyung suddenly hugged jungkook which made jungkook almost lose his balance "hi hyung"giggled jungkook Taehyung kissed jungkooks cheek which made jungkook blush "don't do that so suddenly"blushed jungkook, and yes they are dating they were known as the 'cutest couple of the school', jungkook who was the soft and naive boy and taehyung the school council president and the hearthrob of the school, the were the perfect couple "let's go to our classroom"taehyung held jungkook's hand and went to their classrooms.

While they were having their lesson taehyung kept looking at jungkook and how he was giggling with jimin, jungkook's best friend, just to say taehyung was jealous at jimin and jungkook, he felt possesive of jungkook and wanted him to himself.

After class ended he went to jimin and jungkook who were laughing with each othe, harshly grabbed jungkook's arm and went to the cafeteria dragging jungkook along the way "ow ow ow ow ow ow, taehyung stop your hurting me"said jungkook who was being dragged by taehyung
Once they got to the cafeteria taehyung made jungkook sit at one of the tables "stay"taehyung said coldly and walked away to buy their food, and jungkook being the good boy that he is stayed and waited for taehyung.

Taehyung came back with two trays and sat down next to jungkook, he gave the other tray to jungkook who was quiet, jungkook grabbed his sandwich and took a bite, jungkook felt tense especially with the aura taehyung was giving away

He ate his sandwich quietly while taehyung kept staring at him until taehyung spoke "you shouldn't be hanging out with jimin too much", jungkook looked at taehyung "your giving all your attention to him , do you love him more than me huh?" Taehyung said to jungkook accusingly, jungkook swallowed the food he was chewing, "n-no it's not like that taehyung, I love you very much"jungkook said giving taehyung his cutest bunny smile, " if you really love me then stop hanging out with jimin"taehyung said giving jungkook a kiss on his forehead "I-I'll try"jungkook mumbled, and taehyung left after saying bye to jungkook.

Jungkook quietly went to his classroom and saw taehyung sitting on his own chair , staring at jungkook. Jungkook went to his seat and waited until the teacher came, jimin tried saying hi to jungkook and some jokes he came up with but jungkook just ignored him, "hey, kookie is something wrong?"Jimin was really curious why jungkook was acting this way "none of your business, now do me a favor and go away"jungkook said bravely but inside he was guilty and didn't want to say those words to him, "o-okay"Jimin said looking at the blackboard, the in came the teacher and started the lesson.

After class taehyung and jungkook went to their dorm room, jungkook shut the door and went to their room, taehyung was in his bed scrolling through his phone
Jungkook walked to taehyung's bed.Taehyung turned off his phone and looked at jungkook

Jungkook lied down beside taehyung and hugged him.taehyung smirked and cuddled with jungkook and whispered to his ear "I love you"
Jungkook blushed "I love you more"jungkook replied,taehyung kissed jungkook's cheek and slept cuddling jungkook