Epilogue

Sunlight peered through my window, at first I stirred and groaned, not wanting to wake up but then I remembered what day it was. I stretched my toes until they poked above the edge of my bed. I yawned,  then sat up right in my bed and  looked at the calendar on the wall parallel to my bed.  Jumping out of bed my body was awake and my spirits raised. Feeling overly excited I did a small jump on the floor and quiet squeal. A quiet knock on my door paused my jumping. Lightly walking to the door, I opened it enough to see all the faces of Iana, Hermione, Ginny and even Fluer. 

"Hi guys, what's up?" I asked lazily. They all looked each other with a knowing smile.

"Well um nothing, except for you are kind of getting married today!" Iana squealed.

"I know!" I responded with a high pitched shriek.  Opening the door wider, my room flooded with my friends all hugging and jumping with me.  "Are you guys going to help later?" I asked.

"Of course we are!" they all agreed. Hermione shut my door and we all sat on my bed, our backs to the wall.

"You guys do realize I'm not getting married until this evening right?" I asked with a heavy sigh. 

"We thought about that actually, we didn't think that you should be alone on your wedding day so we brought a box of things from when you were younger and we thought that we could take a look at them," Hermione suggested. She pulled a huge box out of her beaded bag that looked like it almost was overflowing.

"Where did you guys get all this?" I asked, partly happy partly melancholic. 

"We all went through our things and we went to your grandmother's house and your office and through George's things and everywhere we could look, can we please look through it?" Ginny pleaded.

"I'd love too," I smiled. Cuddling closely together I opened the box and the first thing on it had been a picture of Iana, Isla and I as second years, getting on the train to leave Hogwarts. We had been waving to Iana's parents. 

"Aw, we were so cute, Iana!" I cooed, leaning my head on Iana's shoulder. 

"Oh my gosh, we were and now we are both beautiful strong women!" she responded. Next had been a picture of the twins and myself in my third year, but I noticed something different about this picture. George was looking down at me then he looked at the camera and Fred smacked his head. I  had never seen this picture before, I held it close to my chest.

"I'm keeping this one forever," I murmured and set it aside. We went through small objects that held nostalgic value and we all awed and laughed but then I realized the more pictures and items I saw the more emotional I had become but then I found a picture that really hit home. I found a picture of my mother and father holding each other, smiling then they picked a small black haired girl and kissed her on the cheek then swung her around. I looked on the back of the picture and found a little description.

Even though we miss those who are gone, they shall never be forgotten as long as we keep their memory strong in our hearts.

There hadn't been an author from the quote but I recognized my father's handwriting anywhere.

"Where did you get my father's handwriting?" I whispered.

"We just found it with your grandmother, she said it might lift your spirits..." Fleur answered, a few tears found their way out of my eye but it wasn't because I felt sad. I didn't know how this picture could've been captured because Severus didn't even know I had existed until my mother died but I couldn't help cry.

"Raven, if we'd known this picture would've made you sad, I wouldn't have brought, I apologize," Fluer apologized quickly in her broken english. Rapidly I stroked the tears away and smiled.