Chapter Nineteen

Christmas at the Weasley's was always my favorite, I loved feeling the happiness and affection that we all felt with each other. I spotted Harry looking at Ginny, then looking away when she looked his way and vice versa. It brought a smile to my face to see my brother crushing on a girl, there was a huge piece of me that wanted to help them to get together but I knew that they would eventually end up together I just needed to be patient and let the chips fall where they may. I sat next to George and he had his arm around me and I would relax in his embrace, life couldn't get better. After a long night of talking and catching up, I was ready to head up to bed.

"I am beat, I'm going to call it a night, goodnight Molly, Arthur, Remus, Tonks, Harry, Ginny, Ron, Fred, George," I stood up from my seat on the couch with George right beside me, still hanging on to my hand. There was muffles of goodnights  as George and I walked up the stairs, I wrapped my arms around George's waist as we climbed the stairs together.

"I will see you tomorrow, George," I opened my door but George didn't let go of my hand. I turned to face him with my eye brows raised. "Is something the matter?" I asked him.

"I know you won't lie to me but I have to ask anyway." He sounded disappointed, I had a clue where this was going but I had nothing to fear. "Is there something going on between you and the Auror?" I scoffed at his question.

"No, of course not, he's only supposed to watch me when I go outside and he helps me with my studies but very rarely, to tell you the truth, sometimes I can't stand the git," I told him. "You have absolutely nothing to worry about," I assured him. Without hesitation, George crashed his mouth onto my own, George pulled my body closer to his, then he deepened the kiss, I tangled my fingers in his short hair and his arms tightened around my waist. I parted from him to catch my breath but we were still glued together.

"You are the most amazing person I have ever met," he whispered in my ear.

"How very flattering." I giggled

"Follow me, there's something that I want to show you, come on." George released my body but took my hand into his and led me up and up and up until we were on top of the house. I could see the whole valley, where the Weasley's lived, it was so beautiful. I was just about to comment when I saw Harry run into the grass and there was a fire starting.

"George! We've got to get off of the roof, there's a fire!" I hollered at him. George took my waist again and jumped off of the building. I brought me knees into my body and screamed, fearing more broken bones but we landed safely. I immediately got up to run after Harry but Arthur got to me first and held me back.

"Harry come back!" I screamed at him but my screams were worthless. Arthur dragged me to George's side then George latched onto my  body, I gave up trying to run away from him and I let him hold me. Soon the whole Burrow was consumed in flames but everyone had successfully made it out and Harry, along with Ginny came out of the tall grass untouched. Relief came over me, George released me and I ran to my brother and squeezed him tightly.

"Harry, don't do that to me again, you're my only family left and I can't bare to loose you too." I only half lied but he didn't know that I had found my father but he would soon.

"Raven, it was Bellatrix Lestrange, the woman who murdered Sirius, you can't expect me to just sit here and let her live after everything she's done to us," he panted angrily.

"I don't blame for you wanting her dead Harry but you can't just go gallivanting through some thick grass without a plan. I want her dead too, but patience is a virtue, which is something that you need to learn. I have a question though, I heard you and Remus talking about Snape, you think he's working with Voldemort?" I asked.