Chapter 41

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

BASHAR JACKSON
"POP SMOKE"
"WOO"
"BIG PAPI LOCSTA"

"Ughhh" Anj moaned as she bounced up and down my dick, "Shitt" I groaned throwing my head bacc. I ain't know why but Anj pussy kept getting tighter the more I fuck on it.

"Basharrr" she moaned as she stopped at the tip, clenching her walls and going back down taking it all. "You gotta stop doin that shit" I said slapping her ass, she was tryna get me to cum quick. She know ha pussy that good.

It was 7 in tha morning and we was doin this. We both woke up early because we had a gathering later with our group.

"Get on my face baddie" I said tapping her thigh slapping her as once more. She then got off and switched coming on top of my face making the bed squeak. We done broke the bed, I look up to see the front of her pussy in my face as I ate ha shit gripping her ass cheeks in my hands.

Slapping it loudly twice as she moaned, I wrapped my arms around her waist as I sucked on her with my whole mouth.

"Yessss" she moaned leaning back grabbing my dick, going to my balls massaging them. I groaned in her pussy making a vibration "fuckkkk" she moaned louder.

She then quickly got off my face as I leaned in to try to finish, getting mad "The fuck!" I said frustrated, she then went down to my balls and sucked on them whilst sitting on my chest for me to see that pussy all nice and glossy in my face. I grab her ass and pull her towards me as I attached my lips to her.

She was now sucking my dick as I ate her pussy, massaging my balls and giving me sloppy head, we was both sending vibrations from our moans and groans from how good the pleasure was.

"Grmmgrt" she chocked on me whilst moaning, taking it all down her throat as I started thrusting upwards as I shoved my tongue up her pussy. Tongue fucking her.

Then- the cock blocker.

We started hearing ren crying, "Maaamaaaa" we heard from her room. I smacked my teeth and rolled my eyes, Anj got up and got her robe wearing it "mayne" I said getting pissed, I grabbed my boxers putting them on and grabbing my phone.

Anjelicarose
Los Angeles, California

Liked by realpopsmoke and fashionnovaAnjelicarose Watchu heard?Tagged: fashionnovaView all, 3,900 commentsBia 😍😍😍😍Analisaaa Mammiiii 😍Amberrose YOU FYE

Anjelicarose Watchu heard?
Tagged: fashionnova
View all, 3,900 comments
Bia 😍😍😍😍
Analisaaa Mammiiii 😍
Amberrose YOU FYE