CHAPTER 34

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

ANJELICA ROSE JACKSON
"ANJ"

I was all over social media, some blog posted about me and dababy. Saying that we slept together, no one was supposed to know. I don't know who he told but I was really frustrated because I now have a family.

Bashar was really mad, he was sitting right across me smoking a blunt as serenity was asleep. "But babe this is embarrassing" I said looking at the post.
"That's yo business when you slept with that nigga anj, I can't blame u, we was ant together" he said blowing out the smoke.
I opened my sparkling water and took a sip from it.

"I'm going to call dababy" I told him. He looked at me, "hell no if there is any calling, imma do the speaking anj" he said frustrated. "But bashar you just said it's my business"

"And what's yo business is my business now. You a jackson" he said. I nodded, "but I also am independent, I can handle my own shit bashar. Please let me figure this out" I told him.

I looked back at the post, going to the comments and seeing what people said

"Damn she done slept with 2 rappers now"

"Lucky as fuck, she married to pop smoke but fucked dababy"

"She a hoe, period"

"She ain't know how to keep her legs closed"

Some were weird but the rest were hating on me. I didn't really care, I just needed to figure it out with dababy.

We were only getting to know each other but we had sex. Once. That's all, I just closed my phone and walked to bashar.

I wrapped my arms around his waist as I leaned my head on his chest, he took my hair in his hand pulling it back attatching his lips to mine. Giving me
Tongue.

We took each other's clothes off, we were both left in our bottom. He picked me up taking me to the sofa, he sat as I sat ontop if him. I pulled his dick out and took my panties off as he took my breast in his hand.

He grabbed my neck watching me take his dick into my hand and pushing it into me. I instantly felt pleasure. "Shit how you get tighter" the groaned. I started bouncing up and down his dick.

"Shit you already creamin" he said, grabbing my neck as he thrusted up into me going balls deep. I put my hands on the side of his head pulling his braids. He looked in my eyes, "fuccckkk papi just like that, put your dick in me all the way in this wet pussy" I moaned .

"Ughhh" I moaned, "you like that shit" he growled as he forced my lips on his. "Yes yes YES" I moaned getting louder. He slapped my ass grabbing both my cheeks.

He got up and bended me over the sofa. He entered me from the back grabbing my head and neck, as he thrusted his wet dick in me.

"UGHH" I yelled, he covered my mouth as I moaned.
You can hear our juices and my ass slapping to his waist.

"You creamin all ova ma dick, you so fuckin sexy" he said slapping my ass cheek. "All this ass" he growled