CHAPTER 10

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

BASHAR

We was on the way to my concert for rolling loud, I had my nigga mike dee, Dave, My girl & ha friends

I was lookin at the photos from my last show ma personal photographer took, they was some fire pics. Even got me doin ma dance.
Shit ain't like that bum ass photographer that was postin silly ass pics of me. I told that nigga to suck ma black dick.

I put the camera down and seen anj on ya phone, I knew when ever anj was on ha phone she was either nervous or thinking about some deep. She tried to get those feelings out of her by going on her phone.

"Baby" I called her, she looked up at me "cmere" I patted my lap while the vehicle was moving. She came and sat on my lap, wrapping her arm around me as I wrapped mines around her waist.

I whispered in her ear "you good?" I said, I looked back at her, she said no..I knew some was up. "We'll talk about it at home baby, nows not the time or place for it" she said kissing me.

She slowly got up I pushed her back down "stay here" I said to her, she leaned her head on my shoulder as I kissed her forehead.

"I love you anjboo" I thought I whispered in her ear, Mike looked at me "y'all hear that, this nigga said anjboo" he laughed.

I took my empty can drink and threw it at him "shut yo ass up nigga, before I tell em how you call Ana..Anamama" I said rolling my eyes.

Anj and the rest of the crew started laughing. Dave dapped me up as we all laughed at him.

ANJELICAR

We were waiting for bashar to come out and perform

We were waiting for bashar to come out and perform. I was backstage on the side, so we could all see the crowd. Mike dee, Dave & I we're standing in one side where as Ana and the girls were standing on the other.

Bashar was also waiting to come on stand with us, I walked over to him which was deeper into the back area so the crowed couldn't see him. I smiled at him "you ready!" I said fixing his fit.