CHAPTER 6

NEW YORK

BASHAR

I took anj's things out of the back seat

I took anj's things out of the back seat. This girl could pack, these luggage's heavy.
She closed the door and walked over to me to drag her luggage. I stopped her

"Nah nah I got it" I told her as I took it off her.
I gave her the keys so she can open the door.
We walked up to the door step as she opened the door.

We walked in "I missed this placeeee" she said as she embraced the house. "Guess where I'm going" she said looking back at me as I closed the door making sure the luggage is inside.

"Where you going baby" I said, "to the pool, imma change in my bikini and meet me in the back with ur trunks" she winked.

Yeah aight, we about to get it poppin. I was happy I had some alone time. I was learning more about everytime we were together. Big crib, glass railings and high ceilings. For me and mrs Woo.

I took her bag and luggage up the stairs, quickly to decrease the struggle.
I walked to my room and set the luggage in the walk in closet.

I wanted to move to LA get a fresh start with her. I found a house and everything I just needed to tell her if she wanted to come with me, their was law school in Cali. But I ain't know if she wanna leave her moms here, she can bring her moms. I'd be happy to put her into a house as well.

I need her by myside, y'all see how she makes a nigga happy?..
Enough of that cute shit. But that's gangsta

"BABE" I heard her yelling from the back, I went over to the balcony and seen her in the pool.

Zayuuuummmmmm she looked bad as shit. "I'm coming baby!" I yelled back. I took my shirt off and my chains.

And my pants, forget the trunks a nigga going in I'm going in with my draws.

I rushed down stairs, opening the sliding door walking towards the view.

If y'all seen the sight I'm seein...sheesh, she had on my chanel sun glasses. They looked good on her I must say

I took my phone out and started recording her"Sheeeshhhhh babyyy" I yelled, she started laughing and covering her face

"Sheeeshhhhh babyyy" I yelled, she started laughing and covering her face.

"Nah dont cova that face, come to papi" she swam over here and I put the camera on us, "gimme kiss" I said looking at her lips. She gave me a long wet kiss.

"We definitely gon make a sex tape" I said, she laughed and I stopped recording.

I hopped in the pool and grabbed her waist pulling her into my arms, kissing her more. Grabbing her ass under water.

She rubbed my bulge

She rubbed my bulge. Swimming away
"Aw hell naw you ain't gon play me like that" I said going after her.

She laughed as she reached the end of the pool and started splashing me so I couldn't reach her.
I finally got to her and grabbed her.

I kissed her neck giving her hickies. Reaching her jaw kissing her lips "I love you baby" I said chuckling.

"I need to tell you something" I told her as she leaned against the wall.

"What is it papi" she said wiping her eyes from the water. Puttin her hands on my chest wrapping her legs around my waist, as I rested my hands on her cheeks

"I found a house In Los Angeles.." I looked at her, she started at me.

"Are you thinking of moving there?" She asked, I nodded "but..I want you to come with me. I found a law school for you. Live wit me, I can't do this without you" I said. I couldn't, I found my life partner..she made me happy and she was someone I genuinely needed to make me happy.

"But what about my mom, I can't leave her" she said looking up at me. "That's why you can bring her, I'll get her a house somewhere next to us" I said.

She looked at me and thought about it "I don't think my mom would move to LA she loves New York and her home" she said. "What about Ana, mike dee and Dave?! Your mom!"

"Ma momma know I'm movin, as for mike dee and Dave..they comin. Didn't Ana call you today and tell you to go to her crib..she was gon tell you then. But I just left it for me to tell u"  I said.

She smiled, chuckled "okay..I'll come with you, but don't you think the LA life is going to affect us?" She stressed.

"Watchu mean?" I asked her, "there's lots of girls, party's..I don't want you-" she started

"Baby don't you dare say that, I'm a man before anything..I die before I leave you. I keep my word. You got my eyes and you ain't leavin my side either. I ain't need anybody but you sweetheart, my anjboo"  I said looking into her eyes. I knew she would be worried about that Hollywood shit, it got to her.

I understand why because of all the drama, I'm gone make sure that shit don't come near my relationship and personal life.

She kissed me "you really are meant for me" I then picked her up and threw her in the water.

"Ahhhh gotcho ass" I laughed.

She came up from under the water. Looked at me and turned around. Taking off her bikini top.

My eyes widened. Aw hell naw.

"Come over here now" I growled.

"No..nigga" she said, did she just tell me no nigga?
Most importantly no

Nobody tells me No.

I swam over there and grabbed her and made sure she followed me. I got out of the pool and layed on the chair. I motioned for her to come over here.

She smiled and got out of the pool.

She put her top back on. Came and sat where my legs were. I knew what she was gon do.

She pulled my draws down and got to work.

Takin it all in. She looked so fucking sexy doing it.

GANGSTA SHIT.