CHAPTER 36

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

ANJELICA ROSE JACKSON
"ANJ"

"Cmon come to mama" I said to ren as she started crawling. Lately she's been having a lot of tummy time, the other day she picked herself up and started to crawl, what can I say she's a strong girl

She smiled at me and sat fell off her arms and legs plopping down on her stomach, I laughed and picked her back up giving her another try, she plopped back down again. "Are you getting lazy mama" I said picking her up kissing her in my arms.

"Wooo backkk" bashar said walking into our new house living room, taking his shirt off leaving him in his white tank. this is our third time moving. I have to say I really like this place. It's really sacred and nice. Away from most houses, and it's a higher protected gated community. I think this is where the kardashian or jenners stay.

So yes, it's real protected. "Hi daddy" he said taking ren out of my arms and kissing her face pinching her little cheeks. "You so fuckin cute you know that?" He said nibbling on her neck making her laugh.

I smiled and got up walking towards him, he leaned down and kissed me. "I love you" I said, "love you more anjboo" he said slapping my ass. "What's the update with what happened the other day?" I asked bashar.

"Can you please also sit with her it's her time to eat" I said, he nodded, "is you hungry daddy, yo lil fat butt" he said to her.
Bashar played with ren more and sat with her on the sofa, putting his legs up so she can be more comfortable. "Well, we left the spot. I hired some guys to find all the camera and microphone chips. Before the sellers would put the house up so they don't find a thing." He said. "Babe not with the house" I asked him.

I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed serenity's baby food. "I spoke to tray and Dave, they said that they car tires had been popped so they ain't had no way of coming" he said, "okay, well now I hope nothing happens anymore. I really need my family to be safe bashar" I said walking towards serenity giving bashar her food so he can feed her.

"Well ain't nothing gone happen, we playin for this good ass security and I'm gone be here to protect yall, ain't no bitch ass niggas gon do shit. The only people that know where we at is mike, the crew, Meg, Ana and aaleeyah" he said. I nodded.

We then heard the doorbell, "it's mike" Bashar said. I nodded getting up going to the door, I checked the camera just to make and yes it was mikes skinny ass.
I opened the door and seen the smile on his face. "Wassup sis" he hugged me, "hey mike" I said as I closed the door behind him. He walked in and seen ren and bashar. "Daddy studies beating yo ass huh" mike said laughing at bashar.

"I ain't complaining" Bashar said feeding her the spoonful of food. "Hey lil girl" mike said, "mike me and bashar want to ask you something" I said sitting down next to bashar as mike opened our fridge getting a snappple.

He came and sat on the couch "wassup" he said looking at us "me n Anj have been thinking about this for a while, and we thought that no one could be better for this position than you sooo" Bashar said looking at me. "Mike, were asking you to be serenity's god father" I smiled. He then smiled jar.

"Of course I would THATS a huge honour, I mean she ain't like me that much but hell yeah" he said getting up hugging me looking at serenity as she ate on bashars chest.

"This wassup, yo lil ass gon learn to put up wit no just yo uncle ass you damn GODFATHA NOW REN" he said with confidence looking at her. She smiled and squiled looking at mike. Mike looked shocked, "y'all...she just smiled at me" he said with tears in his eye.