CHAPTER 27

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

BASHAR JACKSON
"POP SMOKE"

"Pappiii" Anj moaned as I ate her pussy, it was the morning and I woke her up to a nice suprise. I wrapped my lips around hers and flicked my tongue around her pearl as she creamed into my mouth.

Her juices were coming out of the sides of my lips, dripping into the sheets. "Mmm" I moaned into her pussy, enjoying the taste. She taste like peaches and cream, litterly.

Growling into her pussy as she pushed my head further into it. "Uhhh"she moaned as ate her shit. I sucked on her pearl, as she got wetter by the second. Anj had a fat ass pussy, and that's the shit I liked.

I smothered my lips and tongue in her. Eating her out, I flicked my tongues in her hole, inserting it watching the cream slip onto my tongue. I then licked up and down her pussy.

Watching the cream cover the area. "Fuckkkk papi eat this pussy" she dirty spoke to me. "Yo shit to good" I said

Looking up at her as I ate it out, into her eyes. She placed her legs around my neck as she pulled my braids. "MMM" she moaned loudly. At this point I got her screaming her lungs out. Her legs started shaking that means a tsunami is about to come.

I was right, she squirted all ha shit on my tongue I pushed my face back as she came all on the sheets. My face was soaked as well as her juices that dripped down from my mouth to my chest.

I then went back up to her and kissed her with my tongue, making her taste herself. Her moans would make me cum in ma draws.

3 HOURS LATER

ANJELICA ROSE

Bashar was eating the breakfast I cooked for him as I scrolled through my gram. Looking at the posts I posted lately. I looked back up at bashar and he was eating the food like it was last.

Bashar always liked my cooking, which I'm glad I knew how to cook. Because I'd be really embarrassed personally if someone thought I couldn't feed my man. How am I supposed to feed my family when I do have one?

Anyways. I looked at my posts, they were really good photos.

Anjelicarose

Liked by DaBaby and realpopsmoke Anjelicarose What happens back stage, stays back stageView all, 5,939 commentsRealpopsmoke 😈 U know it do

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Liked by DaBaby and realpopsmoke
Anjelicarose What happens back stage, stays back stage
View all, 5,939 comments
Realpopsmoke 😈 U know it do.
Analisaaa 😍😍😍
Stunna4vegas Fire