"You like him don't you?"

Jungkook kept getting disregarded by the amount of jealousy in the elders voice, it was almost creeping him out but he kept his cool. "Honestly, I really do."

Namjoon nodded his head and turned his eyes downwards to look at his shoes, looking as if he was contemplating a decision.

"So you're gay?"

The raven haired kept getting taken aback by Namjoons bold questions, now the wanting of him to be gone was only growing more. "Yeah.."

"Good."

"What?"

-

A knock was heard from Taehyung's hospital room door, his parents were with him at the moment so they answered it for him. "May I come in?" The doctor politely questioned to which both of the parents agreed to.

"I have some good news for you guys." The man smiled as he set his clipboard on the desk beside him causing the family to perk their ears up.

"For the past week Taehyung's progress has been really good, his symptoms have been wearing down and as of right now we aren't detecting a virus in his system any longer."

Taehyung was the first to break out into a huge smile. He almost couldn't believe it. It had been fifteen days of being in a hospital and being checked on every hour so it took him a second to process what he was hearing.

"No way! That's great!" The brunette's mother happily exclaimed with another huge smile on her face as well, his dad couldn't hide his smile as well.

"I know, I am impressed myself. So Taehyung is good to go, we have done multiple tests days before this to confirm this. But I do advise you to limit his social interaction when home, he should wear a mask more often then others at least two weeks after being out of the hospital. We don't want him coming back here which is also very unlikely."

"S-so I can go home?" The boy asked with much hope in his voice making the doctor smile. "Yes Taehyung, you are free to go home anytime you'd like."

The brunette practically sprung out of his bed, the tubes were all removed days before so nothing was holding him back as he sprinted for the door in excitement. His parents followed behind him with huge smiles on their faces as well.

Once Taehyung opened the door doctors and nurses were lined up along the sides of the hallway all six feet apart from each other, clapping for the brunette who felt overwhelmed by the amount of love he felt like he was getting.

He felt stupid once he looked down the hallway and expected Jungkook to be there standing with open arms, he wasn't too disappointed when he didn't see him though because he was more excited to surprise him.

The brunette began walking down the hospital hall with his stuffed lion in his arms as doctors and nurses congratulated him for recovering. Once at the end and in the lobby Taehyung was greeted by the front desk lady who was smiling at him.

"You can pick out a gift." The lady told as she stepped aside to show Taehyung all of the prizes and gifts they had for recovering Covid-19 patients. The brunette's eyes immediately landed on a stuffed bunny animal that reminded him exactly of Jungkook.

"That bunny!" Taehyung exclaimed as he pointed to the animal. He was already getting excited that he and Jungkook could have 'couple animals' so he called it. The lady happily handed the smiling boy the gift who hugged it tightly.

"I'm seeing you soon." Taehyung told the stuffed animal pretending that it was Jungkook as he headed out the hospital door with his parents, not forgetting to thank all of the nurses and doctors including the front desk lady.

-

"Hey dad can you park here for a second?" Taehyung asked his father once their car neared the familiar colorful alleyway. "I want to go look at something real quick."

The brunette was hoping that Jungkook was there because he remembered being told that he came here often, he didn't have much better to do anyways.

"Okay, we'll be waiting here." His father told as he parked the car near the alleyway, Taehyung excitedly hopping out of the car afterwards with the stuffed bunny in his hands.

He could almost sense that Jungkook was there, which he really hoped he was because he wanted nothing more than to see the older again. He missed him so much and he also really wanted to show him the bunny he got him.

Taehyung smiled looking at all of the artwork Jungkook has created, it was really beautiful how he spent so much time on something he enjoyed.. at least Taehyung thought it was. He really missed coming to this place.

The brunette happily turned the corner and his heart started rapidly beating once he saw a figure that looked exactly like Jungkook and was about to run up to him until he saw another male sitting beside the raven haired.

And that male had just kissed Jungkook.

HOW TO BREATH

NUMERO UNO????? WTF THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕