"No, it's Jimin." Yoongi told as he began to read the text message. "He said he's on the way to visit Taehyung at the hospital. I guess they're letting people visit him now."

"Finally!" Jungkook practically screamed as he flung himself off the bed and began throwing his shoes on before Yoongi stopped him causing his heart to drop.

"Jungkook you can't. It's only one visitor at a time."

The excitement in the raven haired males eyes quickly disappeared once he heard Yoongi's statement as he slowly began taking off his shoes. "Hey it's okay, at least you know that he's okay." Yoongi told making Jungkook relieved but not relieved enough because he wanted to see for himself that Taehyung was okay.

"Tell Jimin to tell Taehyung that I miss him a lot and I'm going to visit him soon." The raven haired mumbled with his poker face back on display causing Yoongi to frown again as well but he did as Jungkook said.

-

Taehyung softly giggled at the television that showed animated cartoon characters running around all while he had tubes tied up to him to keep him steady. The brunette's eyes were fixated on the screen until he heard the door slightly crack open.

"Taehyung?" One of the nurses spoke causing the said male to slightly turn his head. "You have a visitor."

Taehyung's heart started quickly beating and a wide smile showed up on his face, no one has visited him for a week so he was more than happy to know that his friends could finally see him again. 

"Jungkook?" The brunette hopefully asked but frowned once the nurse shook her head.

"Park Jimin."

The smile returned right back to Taehyung's face as he saw his best friend walk through the door with a cake in his hands, Jimin smiling right back at the older as he walked through the doors. The nurse left them to be once Jimin was fully inside.

"Hey you dork." The older chuckled making Taehyung laugh as well. "Hi Jimin."

"You look mighty handsome this evening." Jimin joked as he set the cake down on the counter trying to bring up his friends mood. "I know, I look flawless." Taehyung joked back but he pouted once he saw the cake the older set on the counter.

"Jim you didn't have to buy me a whole cake." The brunette stated with a hint of guilt in his voice but Jimin only ignored his friend.

"Yes I did and you're going to eat all of it because you've lost a lot of weight."

Taehyung frowned as he looked down at his stomach that did look smaller than it was a week ago, he knew Jimin was right. The last time he stepped on the scale he dropped eight pounds which kind of worried himself as well.

"Yeah I know, I just feel like I keep forgetting to eat because there's so much more on my mind." The brunette tried to reason. Jimin softly smiled as he pulled a chair over to his best friends bedside.

"I bet, I can't even imagine what you're going through. You still should eat though." Taehyung nodded in agreement with the blondie. "Yeah. I'll make sure to eat every crumb of that cake." The brunette responded making Jimin smile in relief.

"So, has Jungkook come to visit?" The older asked, also taking into note the blush that appeared on Taehyung's face once he said Jungkook's name.

"Yeah a week ago. We played Animal Crossing, he also got me this!" The brunette exclaimed as he held up the stuffed lion that the raven haired got for him at the pride festival.

The stuffed animal was by Taehyung's side everyday in the hospital, even when he would go into other rooms for tests he would take the lion with him. It reminded him of Jungkook which is why he also cuddled with it until he fell asleep each night.

"He must really like you, I would of never imagined the Jeon Jungkook doing something like that for anyone."

Taehyung smiled as he listened to Jimin's words. He also would of never thought Jungkook would do something like that when he first met him. 

"Speaking of Jungkook, he told me to tell you that he misses you a lot and is going to visit you soon." The blond haired told as soon as he remembered that Yoongi told him to tell the brunette that. 

"He did?" Taehyung asked with a huge smile as he clutched the lion tighter in his arms. "Mhm, I bet he's going to bring a present along with him that's worth 10,000,000 won." Jimin teased causing the younger to giggle as he kept staring at the stuffed animal.

"It's lonely and boring here, can you stay?" The brunette hopefully asked which made Jimin frown remembering that he had a time limit. "I wish I could stay for longer, I have a time limit.."

Taehyung frowned once he heard what Jimin said. He didn't understand why there had to be a time limit, why couldn't he just stay all day? None the less, the younger flipped the T.V back on and brought his attention back to his best friend.

"Do you want to watch this show with me? It's kind of funny." 

"Say less." Jimin chuckled as he hopped onto the bed where Taehyung made room for him to sit, watching the cartoon until it was time for the older to leave.

omg sksjskfsjh thank you guys for all of the comments on my dance video that really made my day 🥰🥰 i was lowkey blushing at some of them HAHAHA

also i just finished the trailer for this book and im so excited to show you guys it once this book is completed sskjddsjd im like proud of it which is weird bcs im usually never proud of most things i do 💀💀

anyways thank you guys again for all of the support and i hope u liked this chapter :) <3