"Yeah." I muttered, before realizing he probably couldn't hear me, "Yes, we can." I spoke up.

With that I left with Nathan not bothering to look back at Liam in fear his stare would quite literally kill me. Unconsciously my fingertips went up to touch my lips, remembering how soft and demanding Liam's felt against mine. I just had my first kiss, my first one in my whole twenty one years of life and it was with Liam Black. And it was the most amazing consuming thing I'd ever felt.

"Belle, belle..." Nathan's voice rang in my ears as I turned to face him.

"I-I'm sorry what?" I asked, coming back to reality once again.

He only chuckled, grabbing my hand in his to stop us from walking. We were now in front of the buffet table. Which looked awfully good right about now, there was a ton of food.

"I was asking if you remembered when I told you I wanted to ask someone to the event?" he questioned, still looking down at my hand.

Which was only pinned against the wall by Liam seconds ago, "Yeah." I replied, shaking the thought away.

"Well it was you Belle." he muttered, which made my eyes widen and his thumb stroked my hand.

"Nathan.." I trailed off slowly not at all knowing what to think, "I-i don't know what to say that's really sweet of you."

He grinned and it made me smile, realizing he was still holding onto my hand. Then I felt a very heated gaze on the side of my face and I turned in the direction of it. Only to make eye contact with Liam from across the room who looked highly irritated. His jaw was locked and his eyes blazed with strong annoyance. I quickly returned my gaze to Nathan slowly taking my hand from his hold.

"B-but, Liam actually asked me last night." I let him know.

I seen his face fall in disappointment which made me feel guilty, "Oh." he mumbled.

"Yeah." I muttered, trying to find a way to clear the awkward air, "But, it's not like that I..." I went to say something to him but, his eyes looked behind me and he started shaking his head.

Then he turned around to leave and I looked behind me to see Liam walking over to me, "Did you seriously let him hold your hand after we just kissed." he asked rather aggressively.

Which sparked hidden anger in me it's not his decision on who gets to hold my hand or not. It's not his decision on whether or not I 'flirt' with someone. No matter if I let him touch me the way he has or kiss me.

It's still my decision and my body.

"Seriously?" I questioned, my eyebrows drawing together and I turned around to leave before I just snapped.

I couldn't get too far as almost instantly he grabbed my wrist to turn me back around, "Where are you going?" he searched my eyes for answers.

"To get some air don't worry I'm not going to go find Nathan." I rolled my eyes, yanking my wrist from his grasp and walking to a balcony I seen yesterday.

I leaned over the railing, glancing at some people who were talking and drinking. The view from up here was nice and as I leaned over the moon seemed huge. Stars were littered along the pitch black sky while I breathed in the cool air. But, it hadn't even been a whole five minutes when a hand slipped onto my lower back, seriously? A sigh escaped my lips and when I went to turn around they placed there hands on my hips.

Nathan.

He looked so conflicted and his hair looked as though he had ran his fingers through it, "Belle, I don't know what's going on between you and Liam but.."