Chapter 1. 😸😸😸

Quick authors note!

^^Such a cute boy! So... This is my first story I am publishing. I honestly don't think it will be that good. If you see any errors, please inform me in the comments. I will try my best to get chapters out as soon as possible! Okay, enjoy I guess.

------------------------------------

6 year old Adrien holds his mothers hand, as they walk through a park. Smiles on both of their faces. Three kids run past them, all of them laughing and chasing each other. Adrien looks up at his mother.

"Mommy, can I go play with them?" he asks his mother. She looks down at him with a warm smile. Emilie nods her head. Adrien's smile brightens, as he runs over to one of the kids. "Hello! I'm Adrien. Can I play with you guys?" The small boy asks the taller one.

He turns around and looks at Adrien. Quickly turning him down, the boy runs after a girl. Adrien frowns sadly. It has been hard for him to make friends, because people think he is a spoiled brat without even knowing him. But everybody who does know him, thinks he is a very humble and sweet boy. As he stood there alone, a certain girl saw him. She tugged on her older brother's sleeve, and points to him.
"(B/n), he looks lonely. Can we go ask if he wants to play with us?" She asks. Her brother looks at Adrien, and grabs her hand. They both make their way over to where he is standing. "Hey! I'm (y/n)! Do you want to play with me and my brother?" (Y/n) asks, giving Adrien a warm and welcoming smile

Adrien looks up at the two with a big smile. And off they go to play hide and seek. The young kids have a lot of fun. Emilie walks over to Adrien and his new friends. "Come on honey, it's time to go." She says sweetly. The three look up at her. Adrien's happy smile faltered a bit. He didn't want to leave his friends yet. He was having way too much fun! But, since he was a good son, he took her hand. "Bye (y/n), bye (b/n)!" He says to them as him and his mother walk away.

Adrien looks up at his mother. "I made new friends!" he says happily. Before they both exited the park, he looked back and saw (y/n). A small smile appears on his face. Then, him and his mother exit the park.

7 years later

Now 13, (y/n) receives a text from Adrien. She grabs her phone and looks at it. Her eyes widen as she sees what he said. "Hell no!" she yells as she puts on her shoes. (Y/n) quickly runs out of her house, and runs all the way to the Agreste Mansion. Ringing the bell, the small camera thing pops out. "I need to see Adrien!" (y/n) says.

Nathalie asks Gabriel if she could come in, and he says no. "Mr Agreste has denied your request." She says calmly. There seems to be some chatter, and from what (y/n) could figure out, it seems that Adrien entered the conversation. Soon the gate opened up. (Y/n) ran in and to the front door. Adrien quickly opened the door.

"Adrien, why is your father making you stay inside this place?" She asks confused. Gabriel walks behind his son. "Because I can." He says, looking her in the eye. (Y/n) shudders under his gaze. "But, it's wrong!" she exclaims, worriedly looking at Adrien. "There is nothing you can do. I wish there was something we could do, but there isn't." Adrien says sadly while looking down.

Gabriel slams the front door shut, making (Y/n) jump a little bit. Tears brim in both the teenagers eyes. They both hate seeing their bestfriend getting torn from them. And they know that they can text and call each other, but it isn't the same as seeing each other everyday at a park, the Eiffel Tower, or anywhere else. Nobody knows what made Gabriel do this to Adrien, could it be because Emilie went missing a week ago? Is he scared the same thing might happen to Adrien?

Or is he just a heartless man?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Um. Was this good? I hope it was. I wouldn't want you to waste your time if it wasn't.